Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
    ahahahah, I'm distracted by all the peter griffon-girl faces posted on this page :L :L
    Idk, it's something i do to prepare myself to taste the sourz! :3
    cherry sourz nom nom nom nom just thinking about it makes my mouth tingle!
    and no! hands offff! :O
    a gentleman never touches without permission! so thou r safe from these hands....still beautiful comment well deserved same with habbe shes a cutie! annddd then my lil secret crush but not saying names for this must stay a secret!

p.s. after reading your last comment no touchy touchy till ur 18!
    Last edited by Fiercethirst; 2011-05-22 at 10:54 PM. Reason: didnt know she wasnt legal...OUCH

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennalt View Post
    I ENJOY SLAYING DARGONS IN MAI SPARE TIME, CANNOT POSSIBLY BE FIT.

This thread has lost my faith due to feeding trolls, no moar abs for you.

Oh yes, it's only courteous that I give you some feedback too. I almost forgot.

You're quite a beast too, I like it. In fact, if I were gay you'd be my type of guy.
    "The truth, my goal."

Quote Originally Posted by Fiercethirst View Post
    a gentleman never touches without permission! so thou r safe from these hands....still beautiful comment well deserved same with habbe shes a cutie! annddd then my lil secret crush but not saying names for this must stay a secret!

Exactlyyyy! NO TOUCHY TOUCHY! LOL
    Oh wellll, less than a month to goooooo, i'm so excited!!!! I just want all my presentssss and money for the drinkssss ;3 ;3 ;3

15+ Year Old Account
    omfg! i'll be 18 my birthday is on the 16th! WE SHOULD BE SOULMATESSSSS!!!!!!!
    I'll be 19. Haha, we should. Your enthousiasm puts a smile on my face ^_^

Well said, sir. And thanks for the compliment
    You made me curious. Who is your secret crush?!
    Proud owner of Imonition.

Exactlyyyy! NO TOUCHY TOUCHY! LOL
    Oh wellll, less than a month to goooooo, i'm so excited!!!! I just want all my presentssss and money for the drinkssss ;3 ;3 ;3
    LoL i read the turning 18 and im like FFS! no touchy touchy....but you know after 18 haha i keed i keed....and for giggles i shall post a link to some photos since i dont feel like resizing and what not im a gamer with a live...unreal the pics of the bridge was a 5mile roller blade in under an hour my total time was like hour 30 but i stoped for the view.

http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p...unters/GAMING/

---------- Post added 2011-05-22 at 06:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Habbekrats View Post
    I'll be 19. Haha, we should. Your enthousiasm puts a smile on my face ^_^

Well said, sir. And thanks for the compliment
    You made me curious. Who is your secret crush?!
    if i told you it wouldnt be a secret would it :P

Oh it happens quite a lot, but too bad i gotta turn them down
    I'm not a typical gamer girl though....I do go out and drink with my friends in the pubs as well as various other activities, i can't actually wait until it's my birthdayyyy, 16th juneee ;]
    and uhhm...

Taking a drink ;3

---------- Post added 2011-05-22 at 11:47 PM ----------

want want want want want want want want want
    marry me.

marry me first i like a girl who can handle their booze

i'm glad i put a smile on your face ;P

LoL i read the turning 18 and im like FFS! no touchy touchy....but you know after 18 haha i keed i keed....and for giggles i shall post a link to some photos since i dont feel like resizing and what not im a gamer with a live...unreal the pics of the bridge was a 5mile roller blade in under an hour my total time was like hour 30 but i stoped for the view.

http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p...unters/GAMING/

---------- Post added 2011-05-22 at 06:58 PM ----------

if i told you it wouldnt be a secret would it :P
    and i want your doggggg......it's so cute a fluffy! :d

---------- Post added 2011-05-23 at 12:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Illegal Alien Bro View Post
    marry me first i like a girl who can handle their booze
    You'd probably hate to see me after multiple downings of a varied amount of drinks then....but if i'm drinking one thing all night then i'm alright

15+ Year Old Account
    3 dead soldiers under the chair. nice.

You'd probably hate to see me after multiple downings of a varied amount of drinks then....but if i'm drinking one thing all night then i'm alright
    lol he is fluffy i love his summer coat its beautiful! but he comes with a daddy sadly his muh baby boiiii! haha no really his a daddy's baby i go out he'll sit by the door till i come home then freaks out when i get in sits on his hind legs and puts his front paws on my lap then leaps up for kissies...its cute! and for more info the canadian/american flag flying was in Port Huron MI i was peeking into your country

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes. Good.

At least you still look normal. I look like a junk that hasn't slept in 4 days when I'm drunk.

your in luck then mah lady, for i am naturally endowed with patience and understanding, aswell as im quite the cheesy fellow/animal at social gatherings ;D ,

god i love talking like a british fellow, i feel so right.

i still have not come to terms with my thickheadedness
    Last edited by Illegal Alien Bro; 2011-05-22 at 11:07 PM.

lol he is fluffy i love his summer coat its beautiful! but he comes with a daddy sadly his muh baby boiiii! haha no really his a daddy's baby i go out he'll sit by the door till i come home then freaks out when i get in sits on his hind legs and puts his front paws on my lap then leaps up for kissies...its cute! and for more info the canadian/american flag flying was in Port Huron MI i was peeking into your country
    awwwwwwwwwwww, he sounds like the best dog everrrr! :O I want himmmmm now, my dog just squeals when I go out and then will proceed to try and open every door in the house >.> it sucks at times!
    Quote Originally Posted by Habbekrats View Post
    At least you still look normal. I look like a junk that hasn't slept in 4 days when I'm drunk.
    Oh gosh, that's when i was just starting out drinking :P lmfao, you'd honestly not want to see meh when i'm throwing up on my friend's floor >.>

your in luck then mah lady, for i am naturally endowed with patience and understanding, aswell as im quite the cheesy fellow/animal at social gatherings ;D ,

god i love talking like a british fellow, i feel so right.

i still have not come to terms with my thickheadedness
    You're too cheesy! ;3 I think you should stick to your own language lmfaoo

So? We are posting pics of ourself?
    Fun ^^

Well, to explain the following picture, then I am a LARP'er (Live Action Roleplayer), and I like to wear my "Wizard costume"

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...1_173777_n.jpg

And to get a bit older pricture in my normal clothes ^^
    http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...3_450290_n.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwww, he sounds like the best dog everrrr! :O I want himmmmm now, my dog just squeals when I go out and then will proceed to try and open every door in the house >.> it sucks at times!

i think he is everyone loves him he listens well very very protective tho >.< specially of girls... still trying to break him of the over protectiveness...but i geuss thats what happens when someone just gives up a dog after 4 years i saved him from even making it to the pound now his 90lbs of lovable fluff that needs a mommy.... *posts looking for mommy for cute shep/colly dog.*

Oh gosh, that's when i was just starting out drinking :P lmfao, you'd honestly not want to see meh when i'm throwing up on my friend's floor >.>

You're too cheesy! ;3 I think you should stick to your own language lmfaoo
    ok fine, as you wish :P i did it again.

its kinda hard to not act in a different manner though, i aspire to become an actor one day. its why i practice various things. like trying out different accents, my only good one is an ausi one though.

We need moar pictures.

15+ Year Old Account
    Awesome hair. I wish I could have mine out like that, but I'm forced to keep it short due to 2 cowlicks RIGHT in the front. Growing it out makes it look terrible.

Haha ^^ Well it's goodbye to the hair soon.

I am so tired of having long hair >.<

i think he is everyone loves him he listens well very very protective tho >.< specially of girls... still trying to break him of the over protectiveness...but i geuss thats what happens when someone just gives up a dog after 4 years i saved him from even making it to the pound now his 90lbs of lovable fluff that needs a mommy.... *posts looking for mommy for cute shep/colly dog.*
    yeah, his cute little fluffy pawws are what make me squeal from how adorable he is!! It's good you saved him ;3 I could never give up a dog like that You can take my dog...he's crazy! lmfao and border collies are probably the best dogs ever, i used to have one! Her name was Pippa, but that was yeaaaars ago, i miss her

ok fine, as you wish :P i did it again.

its kinda hard to not act in a different manner though, i aspire to become an actor one day. its why i practice various things. like trying out different accents, my only good one is an ausi one though.
    Well, if you wish to act in a different manner don't let me tell you otherwise >.< you've really gotta nail the british accent tbh if you're an actor, it's definitely not easy seeing as there's quite a lot of different accents in different areas! :O and aussie accents are pretty easy to nail :L xD

I think it's time for bed sooooon.....exam in the morning! LOL

15+ Year Old Account
    It is has be sleepy tiemz.

Good night everyone :3