10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one stalking this thread to see a pic of someone you know IRL but hasn't told anyone he/she plays WoW and then you can go like "I KNEW IT! I FUCKING KNEW IT!"?

Me and the panda hat I made because I didn't wanna buy one for $35 bucks lol and yes, my makeup is meant to match my siggy ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Aerofey View Post
    Me and the panda hat I made because I didn't wanna buy one for $35 bucks lol and yes, my makeup is meant to match my siggy ^_^
    That is some awesomely colorful make up.

Quote Originally Posted by Unoriginal View Post
    Digglet is probably the first girl in the universe to make sense.
    I know, im scared too

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Dodododoo.. I usually make sock puppet accounts too on DA to compliment myself.

I was wondering, do you think you could answer my question on DA about if you post here? Just to clear things up.

Oh yeah, joke using cthulu speak and:
    You're late to the party!

That is some awesomely colorful make up.
    Hehe, thanks, I don't wear it all the time but sometimes I like to sparkle ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    You're late to the party!
    I know I was banned. :<

snip
    I've followed this thread since the start (nolife() and noticed that every time an attractive girl or a girl more attractive than you posts pictures you always have something negative to say about it. Who cares if it's really that girl or not,would not be the first or last person to use pictures of someone else in this thread. Chillaaaxxxx,no need to get all catty and get your claws out everytime a hot chick is posted.
    Last edited by Splenda; 2011-12-25 at 02:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HOHOHO View Post
    I've followed this thread since the start (nolife() and noticed that every time an attractive girl or a girl more attractive than you posts pictures you always have something negative to say about it. Who cares if it's really that girl or not,would not be the first or last person to use pictures of someone else in this thread. Chillaaaxxxx,no need to get all catty and get your claws out everytime a hot chick is posted.
    Care to tell me what other time? Honestly, the real Twiggxstock is pretty, have I said anything saying she is not? You're missing the entire point, that Achangel =/= Twiggxstock. If you actually took the time to read into what I was saying you would of seen that. :P

What about the girl I complimented on this page? Or did you simple just gloss over that?

Every other hot girl who's posted here I compliment besides the obviously fake trying to get attention from fake pictures.

And why do I care so much? I don't really care to be honest, it's just fun/hilarious to call people out who are so blatantly lying. If that makes me a bitch/troll, so be it.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2011-12-25 at 01:18 AM.

Lol. It's more of the fact that all of these "attractive" girls are all not really the person who's posting. They just do a quick google and find a pic.

Edit: Nrindrahd.

Also, are you implying it is ok for someone to post a fake photo and for us to just believe them, even if its blatantly obvious that its a fake picture? I don't understand what you are thinking, or why you people insist on posting fake pictures. But its kinda cute.
    Last edited by Zoloft; 2011-12-25 at 01:32 AM.

<--
    thats my picture. Ladies, please, one at a time
    @@

Quote Originally Posted by coho View Post
    <--
    thats my picture. Ladies, please, one at a time
    @@
    That was one of the funnier examples of that, I was amused.

I wish I could be my avatar

I'm still shocked Katamari caught on in US, and else where. It seems like one of those things that are so Japanese that no one else in the world would understand it.

Care to tell me what other time? Honestly, the real Twiggxstock is pretty, have I said anything saying she is not? You're missing the entire point, that Achangel =/= Twiggxstock. If you actually took the time to read into what I was saying you would of seen that. :P

What about the girl I complimented on this page? Or did you simple just gloss over that?

Every other hot girl who's posted here I compliment besides the obviously fake trying to get attention from fake pictures.

And why do I care so much? I don't really care to be honest, it's just fun/hilarious to call people out who are so blatantly lying. If that makes me a bitch/troll, so be it.
    She isn't pretty,she is smoking hot. How can you know that someone is obviously fake? Just because they are smoking hot they must not be playing games? For a fact I know Twigg from DA and social networks for years and years and know she played WoW and other video games. The question is,why is it so important to you to prove to yourself and the world how she doesn't,so much to go through posts of the profile posting as her on MMO and compare info they posted to the DA info. Really xD? Who careeeees if it's her or someone else. And lets stop this drama discussing if it's real or not,because in theory IT COULD BE REAL so you can''t really go on a rampage and claim otherwise

I think it's because it's so simplistic. All the craziness was just a veneer for what's basically a puzzle game with a creative premise. Sort of like if Alexey Pajitnov had done a bunch of LSD before making Tetris.

(Also, I've got no actual picture because all of the ones I have are awful/too much work to upload, so yeah.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cusco View Post
    Tineye -> DeviantArt, jag tyckte väl att jag kände igen dig! Jag har sett dina nyare bilder på "dayviews".
    Mods, sorry about writing in Swedish, it's kind of a test (I know that the person on that picture is from Sweden, but her pics are somewhat well spread).

On topic: Huge thanks, Kerath and Trixie. Yeah, you could say I'm into photography. A tad bit!

i dont have any pics of my self on my PC, but i look a lot like this guy, without the facial hair we would look identical. well usually, my hair is slightly longer atm, but usually around the length in your pic, in the same style of pushed back and messy. high 5!

She isn't pretty,she is smoking hot.
    How can you know that someone is obviously fake?
    Just because they are smoking hot they must not be playing games?
    That is subjective.
    No one can unless they are met in person, but all signs point to a liar. One whose pants are on fire, at that.
    When was that said, or at the very least, alluded to? Ever?

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    That is subjective.
    No one can unless they are met in person, but all signs point to a liar. One whose pants are on fire, at that.
    When was that said, or at the very least, alluded to? Ever?
    I am pretty sure that the majority of people on this planet would find that girl hot. Which would make it an objective opinion. Feel free to make a poll and investigate
    It was said and ALLUDED every time an actually good looking girl posted pictures on this forum. Instantly got called fake.Like that blond girl in a pikachu costume and many more. Why wasn't a bearded 30 year old guy accused of being fake?

I am pretty sure that the majority of people on this planet would find that girl hot. Which would make it an objective opinion. Feel free to make a poll and investigate
    It was said and ALLUDED every time an actually good looking girl posted pictures on this forum. Instantly got called fake.Like that blond girl in a pikachu costume and many more. Why wasn't a bearded 30 year old guy accused of being fake?
    I find her pretty meh. Not my type. I guess you could just say I'm not in your majority?