10+ Year Old Account
    Beards unite \o/
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Beards unite \o/
    Does goatee count? I want to belong!

Deleted
    What's the secret to your youthful looks? Is it youth? I bet it's youth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellumina View Post

@jries - Put a smile of that face! and what color are your eyes? They look very pretty (AKA I'm mad jealous =P) and also match your shirt in that pic
    I'll try to put a smile on next time, thanks :P My eyes are...weird colored I guess, They're a mix of blue,silver,gold,and black xD

Add me on LoL: jries
    Add me on XBL: jries1

Deleted
    Here to join in to the beard and glasses club!

Quote Originally Posted by jries View Post
    I'll try to put a smile on next time, thanks :P My eyes are...weird colored I guess, They're a mix of blue,silver,gold,and black xD
    O_O... Do you realize how ridiculously awesome that sounds? SILVER AND GOLD? I demand another photo with the focus on your eyes!

My eyes are lame. They're dark brown

10+ Year Old Account
    O_O... Do you realize how ridiculously awesome that sounds? SILVER AND GOLD? I demand another photo with the focus on your eyes!

My eyes are lame. They're dark brown

Okay, I'll try and take some after this game of LoL xD

Was going through my photo folder, always fun to watch older ones.
    I almost miss going to festivals and sleeping in dirty tents when I found my old festival photos!

Last edited by Jackmoves; 2012-04-05 at 12:42 AM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    As per request by Ellumina:

and a better picture

I guess they're a combo of a sort of green, followed by a gold ring, then a little bit of silver mixed with blue and green, then fade to a black

And my eyes are bloodshot from allergies, so don't mention anything else people :P

PS: Looking back through the thread, you have those awesome big brown eyes! ^ ^

EDIT: Click images for full size, had to change to thumbnails because they were HUGE...sorry about that everyone!
    Last edited by jries; 2012-04-05 at 01:26 AM.

As per request by Ellumina:

[IMG][/IMG]

and a better picture

I guess they're a combo of a sort of green, followed by a gold ring, then a little bit of silver mixed with blue and green, then fade to a black

PS: Looking back through the thread, you have those awesome big brown eyes! ^ ^
    Okay that's it. Your eyes are freakin drop dead gorgeous. You could break hearts and kill people with just your eyes alone. End of story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay that's it. Your eyes are freakin drop dead gorgeous. You could break hearts and kill people with just your eyes alone. End of story.
    Lol well thanks, girls tell me their jealous sometimes, especially because I have long eye lashes... your eyes look almost black, which is pretty awesome in my opinion. I went to school with a kid who had black eyes and I was always fascinated by them because you couldn't see where the iris stopped and the pupil began xD

Lol well thanks, girls tell me their jealous sometimes, especially because I have long eye lashes... your eyes look almost black, which is pretty awesome in my opinion. I went to school with a kid who had black eyes and I was always fascinated by them because you couldn't see where the iris stopped and the pupil began xD
    Add me to the list. I'm super jealous!!

that's silly, there's no way that those eyes go there and start breaking hearts or killing peopealjaslrjjglskgjpgapsgpsajfpajsdflajlAAAAAAAAHH!
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    that's silly, there's no way that those eyes go there and start breaking hearts or killing peopealjaslrjjglskgjpgapsgpsajfpajsdflajlAAAAAAAAHH!
    I told you if you told anyone that I would rip out all your teeth! (also I love HtTYD )

My girlfriend and I at the company Christmas party last year (I'm the guy...)

That is a very pretty eye color you have there.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Reminded me of

btw i know this guy irl. his name is trevor, but we call him "Gingy" haha, he's like 6'6, so he's a pretty big kid.

The image is a few years old, but I'm still trying to grow my hair out after leaving the Army and it's at an awkward length.
    As for the crappy quality, it was taken with a phone...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Don't you people love my bluesh 'bowtie'
    (>^^)> Pandas