Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    -----
    ----
    ---
    .... Shocker

I'll just go and get a few more sc2 matches done i guess. This was expected as it is for the last 6 years. Noblegarden extension? Dude get them done 3 years ago already. I just hope they hurry with 4.2 also. I'm bored of clearing the same crap over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Freese View Post
    Are you not done with the achieves yet? They only took me two hours to do on a high populated server.
    More than one character. Still hunting for a female orc on most of mine!
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

I love patch days, they're so funny =)

Anyone else remember the chaos that was 3.0 and 3.1? Servers were messed up for daaaayyss

It's funny how things are "Unexpected" and increase the patch server downtime. Blizz, extend the expected time by three hours and post. We'll be overjoyed that you were on time or hell, EARLY!!!!!

Its really dumb how they prepare for a patch for months and months, but yet the day of the release they find problems. Well off to visit the world of Call of duty!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBorne View Post
    I think it is very unprofessional for Blizzad to not put realistic finish times for patch times.
    I can't tell if you are trollin or just ignorant. Either way you should know by now.

6 years nothing has changed, if you knew the slightest about IT you would know that this is no small feat.
    Last edited by Punks; 2011-04-26 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FireBorne View Post
    I think it is very unprofessional for Blizzad to not put realistic finish times for patch times.
    I assume we will be playing at around 5pm CST maybe later typical patch day, but the wait will be worth it for those Frost DK buffs :-)

p.s. Antixmother that is the greatest avatar of all time!!!! The Labyrinth FTW

10+ Year Old Account
    Look at it this way guys. It gives you a chance to update your addons! Woot!

Quote Originally Posted by genericpeter View Post
    I hope they extend Noblegarden then :/
    Took 1 day to do it and thats with dungeon grinding as well

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the day that Blizz updates on time is the day that noobs stops playing Locks lol

22 more minutes until the next extension :P I think this is all typical customer management they do not want 1 million phone calls about something they have no control so they string everyone along. Sounds like it would work for that anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Antixmother View Post
    why dont they just give themselves mroe maintenance time from the beginning? they always extend it so why dont they just add a few hours on to it form the start and if it ends earlier it would make people happy rather than annoyed?
    My thinking exactly... but it's whatever. I'd rather have 1.5 hours of extended maintenance than the servers come up now and be crashing left in right like in early WoTLK/BC days.

Quote Originally Posted by kalx View Post
    yeah nobody saw that one coming
    icwutudidthar
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

OH NOES!!

THE WORLD (of warcraft) IS GONNA END!

Deleted
    They
    Never...
    Learn!!!!!!!!!!

who wouldve guessed blizz would have trouble putting out a new patch >.>

blues are just customer service reps, most of them have nothing to do with the game. all the guys who work on the game itself, be it maintenance, programming, server stuff will NEVER ever see or have complaints passed on to them, they just set a time and they update blues and they update you. this has been happening for 5 years, you can call blizz, post threads about amg update us but the truth is not even blues know when the servers will go up.