Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Only 35 left. Looks like its last chance to eat one then....

On an ecologically friendly point of view, I hope someone has taken a good sample of DNA, so that if the worst happens they can be reintroduced at a later date.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentsnipe1212 View Post
    lol "elusive" sorry had to do it :P . but anyway how are red eyes and some teeth mystical?
    Nah, it's "illusive" because it's an illusion!

i was just looking up a picture of a river the other day in school and this little guy showed up!!!

Deleted
    if they have 40% more brain capacity then any human, why dont they rule the world instead of the human species? i mean 40% means they should be able to clone themself at this time, and red eyes indicate that they got to have laser shooting out of thier eyes and fart nuclear bombs

edit: about adam and eve, well maybe they had alot of sex, that means they got alot of kids, and maybe they had alot of sex and they had alot of sex with eachother and then thier children had alot of sex with thier grandmothers etc etc. on a more serious note, it's bs :P
    Last edited by mmoc76b90fa955; 2011-04-27 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Floisee View Post
    Save them! Dont hunt them!

there are only 35 left in the world! They are pink and have a hump instead of a dorsal fin. they are the smartest dolphin species ever which makes them the 2nd smartest species( humans 1st)! they have 40% more brain capacity than any person. they have an excellent sonar that they use to navigate through the murky waters. sadly people presiding near the Amazon are killing them only for their red eyes and sharp teeth as they believe they are mystical and then throwing out the carcass. Ps: they have really long snouts with plenty of sharp teeth
    I feel I have to point out a few things...

If you're a poacher in the Amazon...why would you be reading MMO-Champ?

And if you WERE on MMO-Champ, why would you listen to someone with a 10 post count?

I'm just kidding, somewhat, but really, if we were poaching them and going to jail/being killed wasn't an issue, I don't think the pleading of a random faceless internet person would bring us to tears that would compel us to not kill dolphins. Tears that would run down our dirty, poor faces as we stood with a spear aimed at the heard of a defenseless pink dolphin. As we looked at the sad, mutilated looking dolphin, we would flash back to images of this post, seeing your avatar as a dolphin and suddenly, the dolphin we were about to stab would quote you, 'Please, sir, save us! Don't hunt us!'. As we ran back to our run-down hut in the middle of the jungle and told our superior why we couldn't bring ourselves to kill the demon-dolphin and how we were moved by the dolphin's words...

OH SHIT SPEAR IN THE FACE. We were just killed because if a demon dolphin talks to you, he has possessed you and you are now a demon-dolphin spawn. Your brother will now go kill the demon as revenge for posessing his brother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oajng View Post
    This is the way I see it. Everyone has human rights, and should respect everyone else's human rights. If you consciously hurt anyone you concede your human rights from what you have done. Think of it like pvp flagging.
    I find it so hilarious when people take pure neutrality and a flat tone as anger, hate, or rage.

Err...I hate to rain on your parade peeps.....but adam and eve had a lot more than 2 kids in the story.
    Also: ALOT more than 35 amazon pink river dolphins left.
    Individuals are not simple. They cannot be defined for easy reference in the manner of:The elves are a lithe, pointy-eared people who excel at poverty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Just one thing. If they've got 40% more brain capacity than any person, why do you list them as the 2nd smartest species? To put this in perspective, a single human brain cell can store the name of every star in a million galaxies.
    because people dont want to admit that there might be a smarter species than them.
    Me is SMRT blonde!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Do they have to be smart for us to save them? They're PINK! thats plenty of reason to save them in the first place, also possibly monogamous.

Deleted
    because people dont want to admit that there might be a smarter species than them.
    If they are so smart, why do they get caught in nets?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eightace View Post
    If they are so smart, why do they get caught in nets?
    i feel rly bad for lauging at this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    i feel rly bad for lauging at this
    South park reference, i cannot take credit for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    Do they have to be smart for us to save them? They're PINK! thats plenty of reason to save them in the first place, also possibly monogamous.
    So this means by 35 left, theres a virgin Dolphin out there?
    And we only have to kill 17 of the 35 to extinkt the race for sure?
    ROFL

10+ Year Old Account
    But the best tuna comes out of the Amazon and it's impossible to not catch the occasional pink dolphin too! Sorry, I 'preciate my amazonian tuna too much.

A 40% larger brain does not necessarily equate to 40% more brain capacity. Different parts of the brain do different things, they may have more "parts" devoted to different functions, making their brain larger. I'm not really sure on the matter, I'm just saying that you can't take the number and convert it so simply.

10+ Year Old Account
    pink dolphins get caught in nets because the hunters trap them.
    Me is SMRT blonde!!!!!!!

Deleted
    pink dolphins get caught in nets because the hunters trap them.
    If they are so smart, they cannot outwit the hunters? It would be bloody hard to catch me in a net, i know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    Too bad, I live in a remote part of the Amazon and pink river dolphin is all we got here. They're our only source of food, our only source of anything really. I'm wearing a dolphin skin vest and dolphin skin moccasins. My house is a tent made of dolphins. Without them our whole society would crumble. Do you want that? Huh!?
    If you are an example of your "people" then yes, yes x1000 i want all of you off the planet even if only to save 1 dolphin. You are bringing the rest of us real humans down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eightace View Post
    If they are so smart, they cannot outwit the hunters? It would be bloody hard to catch me in a net, i know that.
    erm... wut?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageissues View Post
    erm... wut?
    That was in reference to the post that they may be smarter than humans.

We're smart in different ways. Chimpanzees have far better memory than us, dolphins are smarter than us in some areas, and we're better than both of them in some, etc