10+ Year Old Account
    Did this thread just go up by about 40 pages in under 2 days?

SO. MUCH. PONY.
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Why strive to be excellent, when being just mediocre still kills the boss?

Deleted
    Dont get it why this cartoon is so freaking popular :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by beno113 View Post
    Did this thread just go up by about 40 pages in under 2 days?
    Ee-yup.

SO. MUCH. PONY.
    GRATUITOUS AMOUNTS OF PONY!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhazrun View Post
    GRATUITOUS AMOUNTS OF PONY!
    Is the thread post count just going to increase exponentially until we reach some kind of Equine Event Horizon?

Because I would be totally okay with that

15+ Year Old Account
    Is the thread post count just going to increase exponentially until we reach some kind of Equine Event Horizon?

Because I would be totally okay with that
    Spam is bad....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Spam is bad....
    I merely (Mare-ly) meant that the last time I checked this thread, there were only about 55 pages, and now it's lept up to 91 in a matter of days. Who doesnt love extrapolating data!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Spam is bad....
    so talking about pony stuff in pony thread is bad? in a forum where post counts don't increase?

not to mention no other mods have said anything...
    Last edited by bals; 2011-05-20 at 01:29 AM.

I must say.. I've always thought My Little Pony was purely for 4-9 year old girls.. but for some reason it has attracted my attention in a positive way.. I'm confuzzled and my brain is full of f*ck, and ontop of that, the AMV including Britney Spears (Oh how I despise her) is actually.. good? Argh, I can't make up my mind.. Am I in the process of being converted to a "Brony"? ._.
    Signature.. Am I doing this right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dulci5 View Post
    I've always thought My Little Pony was purely for 4-9 year old girls..
    Until last October, it indeed was.

Quote Originally Posted by dulci5 View Post
    for some reason it has attracted my attention in a positive way.. I'm confuzzled and my brain is full of f*ck, and ontop of that, the AMV including Britney Spears (Oh how I despise her) is actually.. good? Argh, I can't make up my mind.. Am I in the process of being converted to a "Brony"? ._.
    Rest your mind at ease, darling. You're simply following in the footsteps of tens of thousands before you.
    Last edited by mmoc09f76fb0d8; 2011-05-20 at 02:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    so talking about pony stuff in pony thread is bad? in a forum where post counts don't increase?

not to mention no other mods have said anything...
    Fuzzzie doesnt like Ponies

To keep this post on topic heres a picture of Luna watching a talking moon

I love the TV meme

Jhaz's sig is going to kill me.

I'm really not happy that "the higher power" took off the newly re-done original My Little Pony to put this crap on. It's totally not My Little Pony. I hate it but my 6 year old daughter loves it. She fell in love with the re-done cartoons, movies then they switch to this crap. They totally ruined My Little Pony for me. Granted, this maybe a different generation but if so then why take off the original one to show this? They should show both.

This is the newly re-done original I'm talking about. This one is MUCH better and goes back to the roots of My Little Pony. For those that watched it in the 80's, like me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZpurerF2HM

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    To keep this post on topic heres a picture of Luna watching a talking moon
    I don't think you're helping…

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    They totally ruined My Little Pony for me. This one is MUCH better and goes back to the roots of My Little Pony. For those that watched it in the 80's, like me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZpurerF2HM
    Are you aware that your perception today is altered by a shard of rose-colored glass lodged in your impressionable infancy?
    You wouldn't actually touch the old one with a ten-foot pole if it first aired now. Just saying.
    Last edited by mmoc09f76fb0d8; 2011-05-20 at 02:33 AM.

I'm really not happy that "the higher power" took off the newly re-done original My Little Pony to put this crap on. It's totally not My Little Pony. I hate it but my 6 year old daughter loves it. She fell in love with the re-done cartoons, movies then they switch to this crap. They totally ruined My Little Pony for me. Granted, this maybe a different generation but if so then why take off the original one to show this? They should show both.

This is the newly re-done original I'm talking about. This one is MUCH better and goes back to the roots of My Little Pony. For those that watched it in the 80's, like me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZpurerF2HM
    Animation and Voice Acting is horrible, what kind of crack are you smoking to thinking that could come close to this?
    It's could've and would've. Not could of and would of. Not sure when "of" started meaning "have," but everyone who thinks it does needs to go back to school.

Now of course it's possible everypony hasn't heard of Masterlink on Youtube with his uploads, he has two that are particularly awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhTA6MogGWk - Cupcakes Around The World, sung by Pinkie Pie.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7uWBHrhX3M - (Youtube Poop) Friendship is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Hasbro, Inc.

Apologies if a repost. Don't really have time to slide through 91 pages...
    Last edited by Kalidesh; 2011-05-20 at 02:48 AM.
    Mysteriously delicious, but with complexity beyond degree.
    "Our truths lie in the absence of expression."

bronies are very far reaching... deadmau5 said on his FB page that he had a little supprise in his inbox: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk...n6rho1_500.jpg
    Zhenji 90 Mistweaver
    Eonar US

Are you aware that your perception today is altered by a shard of rose-colored glass lodged in your impressionable infancy?
    You wouldn't actually touch the old one with a ten-foot pole if it first aired now. Just saying.
    Well, thank you for telling me what I would or would not do. For your information my husband and I watch the re-runs of Transformers, GI-Joe and Care Bears. From the 80's. We'd watch Thunder Cats if it was on also.

---------- Post added 2011-05-20 at 02:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kio View Post
    Animation and Voice Acting is horrible, what kind of crack are you smoking to thinking that could come close to this?
    I think the same thing about the "new" one.

I took a peek at G3.5. It looked hideous. And I watched the original when I was young, too. G4 is a step forward for the franchise.
    Zhenji 90 Mistweaver
    Eonar US

Deleted
    For your information my husband and I watch the re-runs of Transformers, GI-Joe and Care Bears. From the 80's. We'd watch Thunder Cats if it was on also.
    The pattern you have going on there isn't particularly subtle, is it?

Successfully rebooting a veteran series is notoriously rare not due to each and every attempting director spontaneously losing their ability, but because of them never having stood a chance at the hands of the previous generation conditioned against change.

In the revival business, reaching beyond the established demographic isn't a gimmick; It's a lifeline.
    Last edited by mmoc09f76fb0d8; 2011-05-20 at 03:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarasthura View Post
    I took a peek at G3.5. It looked hideous. And I watched the original when I was young, too. G4 is a step forward for the franchise.
    I actually watched an episode of Gen 1 just for shits and giggles. The weird thing is Im sure ive seen it before. I think my sister used to watch it when she was little, but it was a nostalgia rush. Its not god awefull, but its nowhere near the level of quality FiM is. The voices from Gen 1 all sound the same.

---------- Post added 2011-05-20 at 03:59 AM ----------

I don't think you're helping…
    It was a genuine post, it made me laugh. The moon was from The Mighty Boosh, not sure how popular it is outside of the UK.