Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Applause View Post
    Good evening mares and gentlecolts! I trust you all had a wonderful day?
    Pretty good as college days go

10+ Year Old Account
    Everypony was created equally amazing! (Except Trixie)
    I said it before, I'll say it again; it's like comparing a 71% bar of dark chocolate to 73% bar. Yeah, one's more chocolatey, but if you don't see the wrapper, are you going to notice the difference?

I should probably drop that analogy before it becomes rotten. It mostly comes down to personal preference, and that's not really anything you can judge on a single, universal scale.

That said, Trixie has a surprisingly large amount of brony fans. I'm still not entirely sure why, but then again, I'm not really in any position to talk, being a fan of a pony that only shows up once all season and has only the tiniest bit of speculative thread connecting her to the mane six.

Deleted
    This idea's simply marvelous! Everypony was created equally amazing! (Except Trixie)
    Yes, Trixie is the most amazingesesest pony of all.

And Spike too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    Yes, Trixie is the most amazingesesest pony of all.

And Spike too.
    Spike is awesome, but the fact that he's a dragon makes him a pretty terrible pony.

By God... 103 pages about a childrens show? ...

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Spike is awesome, but the fact that he's a dragon makes him a pretty terrible pony.
    http://i53.tinypic.com/2pos4t5.png

Quote Originally Posted by omglazor View Post
    it's amazing isn't it, so many pony's embracing the happy way of life

Deleted
    Have you looked around the Internet recently? A corner of every forum out there is already ablaze with ponies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershyforever View Post
    it's amazing isn't it, so many pony's embracing the happy way of life
    Every and any pony is welcome! There is no hate or segregation in this thread, only brohoofing and hugs!

103 pages of people being friendly and kind is a hay of a lot better than 103 people complaining that blizzard changed some class mechanic and is making the game easier to play for "casuals".

by god millions of grown men play a game meant for teenagers what has this world come too!?!?

-sarcasm off-

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclysmic Skyris View Post
    by god millions of grown men play a game meant for teenagers what has this world come too!?!?

-sarcasm off-

~~3 hoof snaps~~ you go pony

Deleted
    Stop posting those Chrono Trigger crossovers. If you keep exposing the universe to so much awesome in a single picture, we're basically just going to implode. ;_;

Actually don't stop on closer thought, I wouldn't mind imploding from this level of awesome. Applemarle and Twilight Lucca next from whoever made these epics?
    (although thinking about it Apple's honest hard working nature fits Ayla more... but still)

Deleted
    If people didn't intermittently come into this thread to complain about it, I get the feeling it wouldn't have grown nearly as quickly.

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of the posts are hate posts, it's rather sad if you think about it. People would rather come in here and complain about what we do in our free time than complain about what blizzard is doing to make the game more 'casual' friendly like everyone else does. :<

=( I suppose you are right.

Wait wait... Ponies - really? Am I missing something?

Deleted
    A lot of the posts are hate posts, it's rather sad if you think about it. People would rather come in here and complain about what we do in our free time than complain about what blizzard is doing to make the game more 'casual' friendly like everyone else does. :<
    Meh, it's just the law of publicity. Publicity brings fans which brings publicity which brings hate which brings publicity. I'm fairly sure the term was never coined in those exact words, but I'm too tired to think straight and it is quite true.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    If people didn't intermittently come into this thread to complain about it, I get the feeling it wouldn't have grown nearly as quickly.
    we need people complaining about the thread otherwise it's kind of boring

Quote Originally Posted by Aciaedius View Post
    Meh, it's just the law of publicity. Publicity brings fans which brings publicity which brings hate which brings publicity. I'm fairly sure the term was never coined in those exact words, but I'm too tired to think straight and it is quite true.
    No, I think you misunderstand me - this is, by all outwardly appearances, a childrens show about ponies.

Why not watch Teletubbies?