Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Raggy looks like hes in a jacuzzi there.

My guess is that the non-combat pet will be a flaming whelp. Interesting zone, but not quite enough information to get me excited enough to resubscribe yet.

I am ecstatic about this new raid. Makes me want to hurry clear all the raids out currently to get ready for Firelands!

Quote Originally Posted by Archijs View Post
    Personally me - i dont like the fire and BWD stuff anyways. and that doesnt look "awesome". If you look @ the pictures - there are only 2 colors: black and red.
    Hang in there. We'll get raids themed otherwise. Anyone tired of frost at the end of WotLK?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamfix View Post
    I'd ride for the sole fact that its a huge cock. It'd be hilarious.

the art work is awesome looking ...hope the fights are just as awesome

Quote Originally Posted by implicationmmo View Post
    LOL at the change of name of the boss "antichrist"
    It wasn't a play on antichrist, it was a play on the mineral anthracite.

Good to see the intelligent level of the playerbase though, not sure why they even changed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahouf! View Post
    Hang in there. We'll get raids themed otherwise. Anyone tired of frost at the end of WotLK?
    Well, to be fair, there was only ICC that was ice based. Even then, how much of the ICC bosses were actually frost based? Sindragosa/Arthas? I think the design was awesome :P

I'm just happy we get to mount the Firehawk. There's no doubt in my mind now that we will have at least some phase in the Deathwing encounter where we will slap him Shadow of the Colossus style.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ragnaros
    Will
    Have
    Legs
    In
    His
    Heroic
    Encounter

A new Majordomo, will he awaken Raggie too soon again?

Deleted
    And this awesomeness, and two completely different encounters with Ragnaros between normal and heroic, is why Firelands was delayed.

Looks epic. I won't be raiding it, but it's still awesome. Also curious about the mounts!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Ragnaros
    Will
    Have
    Legs
    In
    His
    Heroic
    Encounter
    I CURSE BLIZZARD AND EVERYTHING POSSIBLY COLD-RELATED!

@The Wizards Hat: Yay, Fluttershy avatar.
    /brohoof

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)

Lord Rhyolith

Heroes face a difficult challenge: attack this massive magma giant's bulk while forcing him to move against his will among volcanic eruptions that ultimately spell his doom... or yours.
    "Stand in Fire" dance off. Hell yea. I bet my raid is better at standing in fire than yours.

Omg so nice Cant wait for it

Deleted
    Ragnaros will have legs during hc encounter. Yup, you heard it folks, don't get your hopes up about cutting of those ridiculously ugly things that are called "legs"

Is it just me or does Rag look like he's striking a pose, similar to nelfs when they are in combat?

Quote Originally Posted by baldoora View Post
    Ragnaros will have legs during hc encounter. Yup, you heard it folks, don't get your hopes up about cutting of those ridiculously ugly things that are called "legs"
    Don't worry, 95% of the guilds probably won't even get to 7/7 heroic to SEE his legs. They aren't worthy.

http://img191.imageshack.us/i/immah.png/

I suck at it, but... I just couldn't resist

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    Don't worry, 95% of the guilds probably won't even get to 7/7 heroic to SEE his legs. They aren't worthy.
    Don't worry. They'll live vicariously through guilds that are capable and complain anyway.

I really like the raid and every thing but I am really dissapointed because every time they post anything it looks like there is no chance for another raid in this tier which is sad because they did say they want more raids per tier and seven bosses doesn't look that much..
    Also for the amount of time they are working on it it's not really impressive.

IMO if it stays like that it will be worse than ToC because we won't even be able to do it more than once per week..

Deleted
    I don't know about you guys, but I'm stoked.