Please help me with my priest gear and stats!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mer/Omegadave/

Help me, gear wise, upgrade my character.

I was thinking of getting the Flamebloom Gloves but I'm not sure if it is worth it. I haven't forged much yet, but all the crit I'm going to reforge to mastery or hate depending on the item. What are the numbers on those two that I should aim for?

Also i was thinking of getting the Band of Lamentation from the Dragonmaw clan to replace Diamant's Ring of Temperance but the pro are I would gain more mastery but the con is I would lose haste raising for hit rating.

Anyways! Any advice is welcome!

ok well if you play disc, NEVER reforge into spirit. If you have a mage in your raid group you should also always reforge out of crit, seeing as you get enough from INT. if a piece has Mastery/Haste you're great, but if it has crit and no mastery get out of that crit. Also when you start to get some heroic gear you might want to think about reforging out of spirit. Otherwise your talents look fine. For holy, IDK if the gear you have on is your holy gear, but you need to choose haste or mastery. Then once you choose on turn all crit into Haste/Mastery and Gem for INT/Haste or Mastery. Also in your holy talents take the points out of Sate of Mind and put them in body and soul. I'd also recomned but this isn't mandatory that you take out your spirit of redemtion and put it in desperate prayer. Can be a big life saver.

10+ Year Old Account
    1) A quick recap on the stat priority for a Holy priest (You also have a Discipline spec, but since I have only a basic knowledge of that spec I can't give real advice on it): Intellect>Spirit until you stop going out of mana>Haste or Mastery (pick one)>Mastery or Haste (pick the other)>Excess Spirit>Crit. What does this mean for your gearing? Gem pure Intellect where-ever you can, even forgoing Socket Bonuses when they don't give +20 Intellect (make sure you have the right gems to activate your meta-). I don't expect you to fully regem your gear, but it's something to keep in mind. Also reforge all crit to your preference of Haste and Mastery.
    Try to have Spirit on every item, avoid Hit at any cost, even reforged the stat is utterly wasted.

2)There are no magic numbers for Haste or Mastery. My most common advice for these stats is to pick one and stack the hell out of it, reforging the other. You could also maintain a healthy balance between both stats.

3)Your Holy spec: At the very least drop State of Mind, it literally does nothing. Put those points in Body and Soul, and be amazed by the utility. Rapid Renewal is a talent you should think about. Do you really use Renew enough to warrant it? Did you ever cast Renew and were glad you didn't have the global cooldown?

4) Glyph of Prayer of Mending: It's the only major glyph that gives a straight-up healing increase, and it does so to an already awesome spell.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Get gear with spirit.. stats.. intellect mastery. theres ur disc and holy gear.