Why can't people do the simplest things?

This has finally got me annoyed enough to actually post something on the forums. I was just in a ZG, qued for it as dps and the group was already at the last boss. We have trouble passing through phase one but some people were unsure of what to do. Np, i ask them to read up on the strats and they do. A dps left the next attempt so we qued for another and got a hunter. I asked if everyone knew what to do and everyone responded yes. We pass through to phase 2 smoothly, no troubles, and i ask for everyone to stay near a chain and get ready. Here's when the BEST part comes*sarcasm*, the hunter decides to stand away from the chains and dps the Gurubashi spirit when the tank pulls it up. He is targetted for body slam and i warn him to move to a chain. He doesn't move, but simply continues dpsing the spirit until it dies. I tell him not to kill the spirit and focus on breaking the chains and destroying them. We pull up another spirit, AGAIN he starts attack the spirit, AGAIN he gets targetted for body slam and AGAIN he doesn't bother moving. Eventually a couple adds came to him when he was in the debuff zone and he dies. We eventually wiped due to overrun by adds, and I go to vote kick the hunter. For some reason I was removed from the group. I have no idea why, there was no given reason, it just happened. I was trying my best not to leave due to phase one wipes, but this, I don't know. After being kicked I finish by telling the hunter to enjoy his next wipes on the last boss, and simply come to the forums to rant.

Moral of the story: Read the strats before you do something you haven't done before, nobody wants to deal with stupid avoidable wipes.

Why do people make these threads.. You got a bad group, ok, deal with it, it happen's to everyone.

You were probably pulling shit deeps or you elwere raging too hard. Get over it