High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Strats for new ZA/ZG?

Just curious as to if there was a cheat sheet of some sorts with the new 2 5 mans. Have been away since they were released and would like to read up on it before I decide to lead a pug through it. I will most likely be tanking instead of kitty dps as I always find horrible tanks in LFD.

vielen dank

15+ Year Old Account
    If you get the mod "Robbossmods", it has strats for every fight in ZG/ZA with the abilities the bosses use. It can be linked to yourself or to your party (I always do to party in case ppl dont know fight).

Quick and dirty explanation.

ZA (get DBM)

Eagle: tank boss in center of square and spread out around him, when DBM shows storm soon, be ready to stack on boss. Dispell the buff and kill kidnapper eagles, passive aoe kills smaller eagles.

Bear trash: Kill Amani-shi axe throwers first as they spam a knock down on the tank, then medicine men. Kill any dropped totems (very visable). Bear riders hit hard, be ready to pop cooldowns.

Bear boss: If you get the debuff "surge" after being charged, stack on boss till it fades, then spread out once gone.

Dragonhawk trash: Sentries > all. Dispell/spellsteal Amani'shi Flamecasters and Zandalari Juggernaughts.

Dragonhawk: Tank in center, everyone else avoid fire walls that spread from him. Let one hatcher come at a time (I let the left one live) Let him hatch all eggs, pick them up and AoE down. Avoid big balls of fire he spreads around.

Lynx trash: Be ready for invis-o-lynxes to pop out. Amani'shi tamers Mind control; avoid killing MC'd players.

Lynx: Water totems heal you if you stand in them. Drag boss out and put players in them, kill lightning totems. During split phase the Lynx fixates on random people, don't get mad at your tank if he attacks you, he can't do anything about it. Kill Lynx or boss, they re-merge.

Hex-Lord: CC/kill adds, pop CD's for spirit bolts, they hurt more the longer you take. As he drains souls, avoid the possible mechanics:
    Consecrate, DnD, Hunter Traps, Flamestrike
    Interupt the:
    Holy Light, Flash heal, regrowth
    Dispell the:
    Thorns, rejuvination, renew

Final Boss:
    p1 Avoid whirlwind, pop CD's when hit by grevious throw
    bear: If hit by charge/surge, stack on boss, dispell self if possible.
    Eagle: Casts hurt you, get healed, THEN cast more, avoid tornadoes
    Lynx: Pop CD's if targeted.
    Dragonhawk: Move every 3-4 seconds to avoid standing in flame pillars.