Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Osama was going to reveal the truth, he must have been eliminated

I have recently read article regarding Osama bin Laden and why he was killed. He was probably going to reveal the truth behind 11th of september and that was big problem for USA. The truth is more then obvious, but im not going to discuss it here, since lots of people here are simple minded. There are also tracks, that Osamas mansion was guarded by CIA.

yet another thread about conspiracy theories, bound to get closed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever. It's all conspiracy. Who knows, who cares? What has happen have happened and can't be changed.
    Vol'jin fanboy

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    to much weed smokin this aint 1969 anymore get over your bad habit
    Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious, son?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    yeah that's totally something idiots may believe.

I mean, it was written on the internet so it must be true
    Quote Originally Posted by Manlypecs
    It's always safe to blame the healer, since healers aren't real people anyway.

I'm a bleeding heart liberal and I'm not retarded enough to fall for stupid tin foil hat theories by crackpots and batshits.

10+ Year Old Account
    im starting to feel like 90% of the conspiracy theorist are just trolling for a rise.
    Last edited by Collegeguy; 2011-05-04 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shiryo View Post
    yeah that's totally something idiots may believe.

I mean, it was written on the internet so it must be true
    Doesnt matter who believes what, the truth will never come out.

America is good in hiding secrets, from 9/11 till now i can name countless ones.

The thing that fucked me up, was when i saw obama announcing the dead, having the same grin

on his face Bush had back in the day. Its all a big conspiracy, as usual, no one will know but the next president.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Holy shit reading that post made my eyes feel weird. My sight is superfocused too...

fuck this shit man I'm going to sleep

Deleted
    LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL

Sorry but what a load of bollocks... If you seriously believe that these "theories" are true, why not post something to backup your arguement. Otherwise, as it's previously been posted, it's all conspiracy....

Deleted
    Its suprising how people close minded are and believe all information that is fed by goverment to them. Did you already forget about Afghanistan and Iraq war and truth stated in Wiki leaks?

I want to know why any and every major event has to be some conspiracy. Earthquake? Blame HAARP. Terrorist attack? The USA faked it. You know, sometimes shit just happens, and it lacks explanation. Such is life. Saying that the US faked 9/11 is no different then folks in 20 BC saying comets were deathballs sent from the gods to destroy us, or whatever the fuck. It's both sad and disgusting that we have to deal with human beings so low in self esteem and IQ that they feel the need to latch onto any crockpot theory about a major event, because putting their minds around it requires too much effort.

Bad/sad/disaster type events happen all the time. It doesn't mean you have to whip out your tinfoil hat at the first sign of trouble. People need to better educate themselves, or just keep their nonsensical theories to themselves. We're all now dumber for having read them. It has nothing to do with believing what you read, its just common sense. People say Osama died years ago, or never was.

Oh fucking really?

If Osama died years ago, W would have been rolling around in his own feces and we would have McCain holding press conferences. Are people honestly that fucking dense that they would believe the GoP would have passed up a PR coupe like that? Accept the facts, the big bad terrorist planned a major attack on the US that killed almost 4k people, and the same big bad terrorist got smoked in a compound in Pakistan because Obama actually gave a fuck and tracked him down.
    Last edited by Alshar; 2011-05-04 at 08:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKongBong View Post
    Its suprising how people close minded are and believe all information that is fed by goverment to them.
    same goes both ways pal.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    So after 10 years he was gonna tell us what happened? So Obama had him shot?
    Where is mah tinfoil hat!?!?!?!?!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Osama is still alive and playing poker in a well-guarded mansion in Mexico with Michael and Elvis.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    It is true...after all, didn't you know the world's governments are actually controlled by a small elite of lizard people who arrived from the distant star Draco millenia ago, and live underground in the hollow earth, and are in fact trying to usurp humanity by encouraging us to war etc. Osama Bin Laden was merely a human resistance fighter trying to overhtorw the lizard people who have infiltrated top layers of society, and George Bush and George Bush Sr. went to war with them merely because they are, in fact, lizard people themselves.

Oh...wait...now I read it, that does sound crazy...(and no, I am not making this up, some people actually *believe* this crap).
    Doesn't sound anymore crazy than the Scientology "beleif" really.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by psdew1813 View Post
    same goes both ways pal.
    QFT

Some guy with an IQ of 57 comes across a blog that says Osama is a space alien, and the next thing you know it's fact and we're all morons for not going along. If you can't understand basic concepts like politics and Osama's being alive or dead effect on them, then save us all time and don't post.

10+ Year Old Account
    who is Osama?

I kid

Quote Originally Posted by Alshar View Post
    Accept the facts, the big bad terrorist planned a major attack on the US that killed almost 4k people, and the same big bad terrorist got smoked in a compound in Pakistan because Obama actually gave a fuck and tracked him down.
    That made me lol, and esp the "obama gave a fuck part"....

Lets see, they find him, after almost 10 years... run in, shoot the fucker, and drop his body into the ocean screaming : "we couldnt capture him alive" No proof of what happened, 1000's of americans jumping, partying on national tv / aljazeera etc etc.

Ye, obama gave a fuck, they shouldnt have shot him, wich i think was intentional. Lets see how the taliban responds, if he was such a key figure im sure he will be avenged. In wich part did he give a fuck not capturing him alive but shooting him and dropping his body into the ocean. Cause clearly, he needs to give approval for that to happen. Lets see when the next terrorist attack comes, and how happy people will be then. Some can be better of dead, some dont. Osama, was better of alive, in jail, for all of us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Holy shit reading that post made my eyes feel weird. My sight is superfocused too...

fuck this shit man I'm going to sleep

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alshar View Post
    I want to know why any and every major event has to be some conspiracy. Earthquake? Blame HAARP. Terrorist attack? The USA faked it. You know, sometimes shit just happens, and it lacks explanation. Such is life. Saying that the US faked 9/11 is no different then folks in 20 BC saying comets were deathballs sent from the gods to destroy us, or whatever the fuck. It's both sad and disgusting that we have to deal with human beings so low in self esteem and IQ that they feel the need to latch onto any crockpot theory about a major event, because putting their minds around it requires too much effort.

Bad/sad/disaster type events happen all the time. It doesn't mean you have to whip out your tinfoil hat at the first sign of trouble. People need to better educate themselves, or just keep their nonsensical theories to themselves. We're all now dumber for having read them. It has nothing to do with believing what you read, its just common sense. People say Osama died years ago, or never was.

Oh fucking really?

If Osama died years ago, W would have been rolling around in his own feces and we would have McCain holding press conferences. Are people honestly that fucking dense that they would believe the GoP would have passed up a PR coupe like that? Accept the facts, the big bad terrorist planned a major attack on the US that killed almost 4k people, and the same big bad terrorist got smoked in a compound in Pakistan because Obama actually gave a fuck and tracked him down.
    On the other hand, there were times when people believed that Earth is flat and people who disagreed were called crazy and killed. There were also times, when people who disagreed with religion were called crazy and killed. I can continue like his forever. Facts are facts, truth will be eventually revealed(top secret files can be revealed to public after 60 years).