Deleted

[Music] The Art of Trance

Hey there MMO-C.

First of all I love this community and the stuff that comes out of these forums.

Now to the point, I recently decided to quit WoW and start investing into a music carreer in the Trance scene.
    I started making a couple of mixtapes and I started becoming quite satisfied with what comes out of them.
    I was wondering what you guys thought of my last mix.

The download includes:
    - Disclaimer
    - Tracklist
    - The actual full length mp3 file.

Download link:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CVXYFU4Y

Thanks in advance! And enjoy raiding to some fine trance.

To the mods:
    I do not know if it's against the rules to promote through these forums and if it isn't please do take these down. Also I am not sharing warez of any forms through this mix since all mixes played have been released by recordlabels and the tracks played have been bought through Beatport.
    Still if there are problems I won't mind this thread being taken down.

Deleted
    I wouldn't call this Trance :P
    The mix isn't bad, but if you expect to see Trance, and you hear a House-like mix, it's a bit disappointing :P Maybe it changes after a while, btw

You're from Belgium?

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volviga View Post
    I wouldn't call this Trance :P
    The mix isn't bad, but if you expect to see Trance, and you hear a House-like mix, it's a bit disappointing :P Maybe it changes after a while, btw

You're from Belgium?
    are you drunk m8?........ the whole mix is trance. it`s progressive/techy trance
    only the first track is a little houssy

nice mix Tandurin.......... only thing missing in it, is some good uplifting/power trance. almost 2 hours of only proggy/techy trance get`s boring

build your mix up in proggy/techy and then and it up with some nice uplifting/power tracks
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Volviga View Post
    You're from Belgium?
    No I'm from Holland, close enough :P

Quote Originally Posted by pansertjald View Post
    are you drunk m8?........ the whole mix is trance. it`s progressive/techy trance
    only the first track is a little houssy

nice mix Tandurin.......... only thing missing in it, is some good uplifting/power trance. almost 2 hours of only proggy/techy trance get`s boring

build your mix up in proggy/techy and then and it up with some nice uplifting/power tracks
    Yeah I noticed that when I was done with mixing it, but I couldn't be bothered with re-recording another mix. I got a sweet lineup ready for this weeks mix and I will upload that as well.

And I couldn't upload to Mediafire since the filesize was slightly too big.

Anyways, thanks for the feedback guys! Really appreciate you taking the time to listen to it
    Last edited by mmoc37fcc110f2; 2011-05-06 at 10:40 AM.