Page 1 of 2
LastLast

T12 alternate colors - BETTER than T2?

Both the blue and the red look unbelievably fantastic. If the blue makes it into the game it will undoubtedly be my favorite set in the game.

They look too Mage like if you ask me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirron View Post
    Anything that doesn't have pants will look Mage-alike when worn by a Blood Elf female.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do like the blue set as well, I just do not think it suits the whole theme of Firelands.

Deleted
    I like the red one. Reminds me of Judgement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
    I do like the blue set as well, I just do not think it suits the whole theme of Firelands.
    They would fit Waterlands..OOPS spoiler

No it doesn't, but other classes don't have an alternate fiery color scheme, but they all seem to have a bluish tinged one, so I'm hoping the heroic is blue themed (you know, maybe we're icing the fiery bosses? one can hope).

Oh, and I think it's mainly the shoulders that look clothy. I could really care less though as I think the set looks amazing.

blue to offset the red... will look awesome!

Blue is a color of fire, and It makes sense that most of the most likely higher ilvl color schemes of each set would be blue as blue is a much hotter fire than red technically.

The blue colored fire at the base of it is the hottest part. (aside from white) if anything, the brown is the least appealing, and I'd happily go for the red version normal tier and the blue version heroic tier.

I do wish they'd add a little more to heroic obtained tier then some dye though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaru View Post
    Oh, and I think it's mainly the shoulders that look clothy.
    Erm. The design of this armour is a plain white dress with some bits of plate smashed onto it for good measure. The shoulders are, together with the gloves, the only pieces that _aren't_ cloth.

I just hope the wing/spike things are a feature of the shoulders rather than the helm (or bag, one should say). While the monk/knight mix is a very cool starting point to design a paladin set on, I don't think the helm got through particularly well. On a whole I think it's the best set we've had visually.

Gotta agree that overall the brown/beige one is by far the worst. The other two are both fantastic.

Blue flame tends to be hotter-burning than orange or red. Just sayin'.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Finaly a cool warlock tier again... oh wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Lao_tzu View Post
    Ele Shams were sith lords before it was cool

Sight, on female Blood Elf this set doesn't look THAT great... And I play one

Deleted
    I think it looks insanely cool, but if i were to change something about it, it would be the head design thing behind the hood, other than that i would be more than happy to wear it.

I like the set but I don't like it for a paladin. If you compare it to the warrior set for example the warrior set straight up looks plate and you could definitely guess who's set it is without knowing. If you was asked who's the paladin belonged to without knowing I bet you would hear a lot of different answers and barely any of them would be paladin. The only ones who would say its a paladin tier would be those who know what to expect from our tier all of a sudden.

Just like the tier 11 I bet we don't see the best looking colour set like the black tier 11 version never made it in game.
    What's up Guys Syiler Here! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvL...r9S7buOA_-Vr7Q!
    Guide and Info content Creator for WoW and other MMOs/RPGs

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warorc View Post
    They would fit Waterlands..OOPS spoiler
    hahaha:P
    oke have to admit that was a good 1!

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, we know that they plan on using the gold (middle) one, there's no doubt about that--simply because this is the only color they chose to preview officially.

Considering the contrast between normal and heroic T11, I'm going to guess they're going to go gold for normal, blue for heroic--and that would be perfectly OK by me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirron View Post
    Really? They look like a cross between lock and druid to me.