Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    There are grown women that think justin biebers hot he doesnt lookt o hairy to me

I shave my legs and I do not swim. My legs are covered in tattoos tho, so I shave them to show off the artwork more effectively. Better than having it covered in hair.
    seldom does the passion of your pretense create an actuality in this reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry7212 View Post
    Wow all I saw on the homepage was "Do women like guys who shave their..." and I was like oh no... ban incoming..., but then you said legs. Lol.
    Lol. You and me both!!

Deleted
    Don't, unless you're a dude who bikes a lot, or swim a lot.

no i dont, ive had people (best friend including) say that my legs are some of the hariest theyve ever seen lol. and i dont really care, i like my leg hair :P. only places i shave is my face and between my eyebrows, yes i have a slight unibrow curse

Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    I certainly do not find men who shave their legs attractive. It's just not as manly imo. If you have a back like a werewolf, by all means wax that stuff but otherwise, men are supposed to have hair in certain places.

So are women. And by certain places, I mean everywhere it grows.

Naturally, it comes down to personal preference. Western society dictates, for arbitrary reasons, that women shave xyz, and men shave abc. So you're going to find the majority of western people prefer you to fit the mold "just because"
    That includes hairy legs, for the most part. If you want to shave, be a rebel! Dont expect your average westerner to dig it.

Deleted
    I'm a man, I shave.

Okey, I'm not a man, I'm 18, but I still shave my legs/beard, otherwise everyone would say "Dude, admit it, you're the inspiration to Chewbacca from Star Wars!" and I'd be like "duuude, I'm 18, I wasn't born when the first Star Wars movies came out.." and they'd be like "Well, if Star Wars came out now, you'd still be the inspiration to Chewbacca" and I'd be like "dude, what? Stop yanking my chain" and they'd be like "lol" and I'd be like "lol".

Deleted
    I like my men to trim their body hair but -not- shave it all off, looks too odd/infantile/womanlike

Don't let it overgrow, don't make yourself look like a pinky roll-on deoderant.

only guys who should shave legs is professional swimmers and bicycle dudes

It's all a matter of personal preference really.

Do whatever is most comfortable to you, don't do it just because it may or may not get you attention from girls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    And in come the "shaving doesn't make you less manly" crew.

I don't see any good reason to have as much personal upkeep as a lady(legs, armpits, etc) if you're not a swimmer.

However it IS a fact that a shitload of women totally dig a more effeminate look, which most definitely includes shaving(amongst other things like the emo hair, etc). Think Zac Effron status.
    Annnd in comes the "You must be a wooly mammoth and follow an exact archtype for males or you're either homosexual or a female and a shame to your gender" crew. Alright, that was harsh, but you get where I was going. :P

And its up to the individual. Some women prefer hair, others don't care, and a few like shaved. Personally, if you have the freedom to worry about the spesific detail of leg hair in a partner you may consider trying to appreciate them for them, a little more. Or consider making your standards not so physically oriented.
    Last edited by Oneirophobia; 2011-05-09 at 07:48 AM.

Deleted
    I doubt the ladies will like you any less but the ladyboys and homos might go wild.

No, hairy guys are sexy (not hairy over the top, like gorilla, but shaved guys are just meh).
    ~ stuff, the best thing ~

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Oh no :S No no no.
    I don't like pretty men that resemble boys. I'm a grown woman and I like my men to resemble grown men.
    That means a bit of body hair...
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Yeah...I'm not into the whole...man leg shaving...stuff. I mean, there's two parts of a man that should be shaved, to me, and legs aren't one of them.

If a man shaves his legs, he better be making some mad cash biking or swimming or whatever the logical reason for shaving the legs is...other than that, I don't want a man who wants to look like a 12 year old girl...mainly because I'd be offended that he found me 'butch' enough to want him as my bitch. ...but also because it's weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oajng View Post
    This is the way I see it. Everyone has human rights, and should respect everyone else's human rights. If you consciously hurt anyone you concede your human rights from what you have done. Think of it like pvp flagging.
    I find it so hilarious when people take pure neutrality and a flat tone as anger, hate, or rage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalixen View Post
    I'm a man, I shave.

Okey, I'm not a man, I'm 18, but I still shave my legs/beard, otherwise everyone would say "Dude, admit it, you're the inspiration to Chewbacca from Star Wars!" and I'd be like "duuude, I'm 18, I wasn't born when the first Star Wars movies came out.." and they'd be like "Well, if Star Wars came out now, you'd still be the inspiration to Chewbacca" and I'd be like "dude, what? Stop yanking my chain" and they'd be like "lol" and I'd be like "lol".
    Yes, I laughed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    I doubt the ladies will like you any less but the ladyboys and homos might go wild.
    Pretty much this..

I prefer my men to have a bit of hair on their legs, I don't go for back hair and shoulder hair and such, just a bit of leg hair, light arm hair, I like a smooth chest, and love that little line of hair from the belly button downwards (I has a thing for belly buttons too *not hairy*) I also love a bit of stubble on a guys face, short hair... wait I am describing my hubby

10+ Year Old Account
    I have yet to witness a woman finding shaved legs more attractive. But if one came up to me and technically *forced* me to shave my legs - then screw here :P
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Discipline priests we heard you like shields that heal, so we put shield in your shield so you can heal while you heal.
    For the first half of geological time our ancestors were bacteria. Most creatures still are bacteria, and each one of our trillions of cells is a colony of bacteria.
    Richard Dawkins

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the comments stating that only boys shave and real men dont, and who wants to look like a kid, but if a woman was like i dont want to shave it would make me look like a 12 year old everyone here would be gagging at the thought.

I personally dont want my man to shave his legs, and do not feel like a 12 year old by shaving myself its just a point im making, so no eeewww shes hairy comments.