Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Planning on starting the Rift adventure.
    Could use a referral link from someone on an EU PVP server with healthy population, in a hardcore / semi-hardcore guild preferably. Don't care which faction.
    Some help at the beginning (advice, bags, etc. etc.) would be great, if at all possible.
    If you need a pocket healer to do quests with, run dungeons, do PeeVeePee - PM me.
    Thanks in advance.

Talking a response to your calling :D

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymus View Post
    Planning on starting the Rift adventure.
    Could use a referral link from someone on an EU PVP server with healthy population, in a hardcore / semi-hardcore guild preferably. Don't care which faction.
    Some help at the beginning (advice, bags, etc. etc.) would be great, if at all possible.
    If you need a pocket healer to do quests with, run dungeons, do PeeVeePee - PM me.
    Thanks in advance.
    I am looking for a friend to level with me as defiant on sunrest (pvp/rp) we can always decide to change to another server if you dont like it rift gives free transfers the realm is not EU though however. So if you would like to join me copy the referral link and come play . riftgame.com/en/products/ascend-a-friend/invite.php?voucher=7EGYX9QNHQLLXCTX9CM9&utm_source=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=a scend_invite (im new so i cant post a whole link :P)

Red face Recruiting people whod like to try a 7 day free trial account

Hi im looking for 3 people whod like to try a 7 day free trial account of rift and are willing to pay for the game afterwards. Since id really love to get the rewards that you get for recruiting 3 people. Im willing to pay for your first mount and help you lvl. I just recently started playing this month, so I only have 2 characters lvl 20 ish but im planing on having many characters, one that masters each profession. So in the future im willing to supply your newly made characters till lvl 15 with armor/potions and bags. I love to help people.

Join the Faemist server and you wont have to play alone

Guardian
    Brona(Mage) Dera (Rogue)
    Server= Faemist PVP server

Please copy and open this link and help me out. (Get rid of _ on www and com)
    w_ww.riftgame.c_om/en/products/ascend-a-friend/invite.php?voucher=6EFPEXDJ3PPNTC9EDGZQ&utm_source=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=a scend_invite
    Last edited by Kaleeane; 2011-07-19 at 04:28 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I played for a few weeks before quitting Rift a few months back, but decided to buy it to try it out again. Anyone in an active guild and shard want to RaF?

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    new 5 day game time Raf Belmont Gar. CX67-6ZWN-WR37-HDJ2-MENE

started up a guild on Seastone (PvP, US) me and some friends re-rolled new characters and looking for friendly active and social members to join
    we all have lvl 50s and experience in end game, been playing since release

if you want friendly people to level with and an easier start on the game come join us!

my raf link: riftgame.com/en/products/ascend-a-friend/invite.php?voucher=WQ73JFJ2PRHKYY36N22R&utm_source=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=a scend_invite

ign: Beastitude (warrior)
    Pebbleglow (cleric)

http://www.riftgame.com/en/products/...=ascend_invite

Feel free to whisper Tarien, EU Icewatch, will be glad to help

Helloes! Come on over and join me @ Icewatch EU as a Defiant! This server isn't too populated nor under-populated. Just perfect! The auction house has decent pricings and you'll usually find everything you need there.

As a start off, I'll give you a mount, plenty of big bags and 5 Platinum (which is the currency used there, more than enough as a starter!)
    I'll help you out in dungeons if needed and also help you through the more challenging quests!

Clicky, click!

Throw a whisper to Yume @ Icewatch (Defiant) :-)

Sign up with this link , Play Rift, and get free 7 day trial and other bonus, i will give you a mount and any guidance you need when you sign up. Feel free to Send a tell to castro

Needing only one more person - Will Tip with Plat in Game

I just need one more friend to sign up via this link and I get a new Mount. I will Tip

Email rastus in the game. Crucia server.
    Last edited by Rastus; 2011-08-26 at 06:20 PM.

I can't post links yet... But when I can I'll post a link to my AAF.

If you would like to try out rift, join me on the Keenblade server and I will pay for your mounts and bags!!
    Click below to join!

Still need at least one more person.

If you go Defiant on Wolfsbane (one of the highest pop US servers) I'll fund your first mount, give you a set of four 18-slot bags, and some spending money. I also have Guardians on Greybriar, but can't offer as much there.

http://www.riftgame.com/en/products/...=ascend_invite <-- Click here

Areden, Guardian on Icewatch - EU. 1 of the most populated PvE shards on europe.

I can provide you with bags and your first mount, also any helpful information i can give il be happy to help

If you would like to try out rift, click the link in my sig :P I will pay for your mount!
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Talking

Hey

EU (Fr)
    Rubicon - Defiant

Whisp me IG if you need any help
    Main : Cendrilla, in a semi-hardcore guild
    Reroll: Brynhildr, GM of a casual guild (where you'll be gladly welcome with favor/dungeon boost during your leveling and after if you want)

I'd love to reroll a cleric or a rogue, if you need a leveling friend

Deleted
    Might as well post mine since everyone is doing it. Don't let my post number turn you off, I've been following these threads since the beta, just never felt the need to post. :P

My Info:
    Liquidoxygen (Mage)
    Whitefall PvP (EU) - Highest populated PvP EU server I think
    Defiant

www(dot)riftgame(dot)com/en/products/ascend-a-friend/invite.php?voucher=EW92TZMRPTFPCCK63N2F&utm_source=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=a scend_invite

I can offer you the basic stuff like a starter mount, bags, some plat on the side for soul trees/abilitys and I'd be happy to help with any questions you may have about the game. I also have several alts in the 25-30 level range if you end up needing a tank/healer for a dungeon. Whisper me ingame or send ingame mail if you wish to contact me.

P.S.: Sorry to make it hard with the link, but I can't post links untill I have more posts and I'm not gonna go around spam posting just to get that.

Deleted
    Hello, if you would like to join my game please follow this link

The server i'm on is Blightweald.

www(dot)riftgame(dot)com/en/products/ascend-a-friend/invite.php?voucher=PTNQKQKLHY26C9WZ6WNZ&utm_source=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=a scend_invite

I will provide you with bags, mount and all necessary as soon as you buy the game!
    I also might get you a spot in a guild that has 4/5 out of the raid instances cleared already!

Heya folks,

Join me on Belmont, with the Defiants. Feel free to hang out - I'm in two different guilds, one focused on PvP and one that's really chill. I'm currently getting my 3rd toon to 50 and have been playing since beta.

Clicky linky!

Also, you don't have to come to Belmont at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Onorvele View Post
    Heya folks,

Join me on Belmont, with the Defiants. Feel free to hang out - I'm in two different guilds, one focused on PvP and one that's really chill. I'm currently getting my 3rd toon to 50 and have been playing since beta.

Clicky linky!

Also, you don't have to come to Belmont at all!
    I see you Ono! :P
    Bad Karma is so chill I once got my tongue stuck to our rally banner!.... Don't ask.