Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Do 1550-1800s have a voice.

Well do they? I see QQ from these rated players about 90% of the time on nonsense that isn't valid.

Discuss.

What kind of QQ do you see, sir?

exactly what about their QQing makes it invalid? are they not entitled to their opinions?

Hm I'll just start with the funniest thing of all.

Why does Tier 2 need a rating?

I believe that one takes up most of the lolz, but also stuff on how things are op in their brackets and need nerfs.

Blizzard only cares about high rated premades.

Do people who arn't 13/13 heroic have a voice? Unfortunately they do when you look at all the nerfs :<.
    Last edited by Mudkiper; 2011-05-10 at 01:43 PM.

why does tier 2 need rating? trololol much? prob is arena is quite different at 1500 and at 2.6+ and if u make something half-balanced at 2.6+ then its usually op/up in 1.5ish

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    Hm I'll just start with the funniest thing of all.

Why does Tier 2 need a rating?

I believe that one takes up most of the lolz, but also stuff on how things are op in their brackets and need nerfs.
    Tier 2 needs a rating because warriors who faceroll there need to be able to put out more damage. :3

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    i think theres a huge difference in knowledge and experience between a 1500 and 1800 player. im a 2k player and i know that 2.4k+ players know alot more than me. i dont qq about losing because 90% of the time its because my team and i get out played, not because of broken mechanics. so i utilize this to try and learn and become better.

but if theyre full vicious and at 1500 they dont know much.

on the topic of T2; its a reward for doing well in arenas. thats how i see it.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoGhost View Post
    i think theres a huge difference in knowledge and experience between a 1500 and 1800 player. im a 2k player and i know that 2.4k+ players know alot more than me. i dont qq about losing because 90% of the time its because my team and i get out played, not because of broken mechanics. so i utilize this to try and learn and become better.

but if theyre full vicious and at 1500 they dont know much.

on the topic of T2; its a reward for doing well in arenas. thats how i see it.

Not only am I full vicious but I am a keyboard turning clicker at 900 team rating!!!!! GO ME

do people that make less than 1mil a year have a voice?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by livingcorpse View Post
    whoa, dont go republican on me bro!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by livingcorpse View Post
    They don't

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabatius View Post
    They don't
    its funny cuz its true

Most of their problems come from a lack of skill that they blame on class mechanics. They have a voice everyone has a voice, some voices should just be ignored. : )

Deleted
    Who cares. If it's balanced for 2800+ players it's balanced for 1500 randoms who like doing arena. If it's not, then it's their fault for being bad.

Also, they should introduce a new "tier" weapon to be achieved at 2500+ rating (saying 2500 because if they made it 2700~ like I thought of initially it'd be WAY harder to get than an "equal" heroic weapon like Ash'kandi, for exemple). T1 - epic, ZG/ZA item level~, T2 - 2200, raid level~, T3 - 2500-2600, heroic raid ilevel~.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkiper View Post
    Do people who arn't 13/13 heroic have a voice? Unfortunately they do when you look at all the nerfs :<.
    being 1500 is like being 5/12 reg or hell maybe it's like only being able to do BH....

15+ Year Old Account
    high rated "skill" is all hype.

it's all about consistency and never slacking. always being on top of your game, reflex-wise, and being as perceptive AND vocal as possible.

skill comes over time, but consistency and team execution are on a different level, imo.

but let's draw a line between "blaming class mechanics" and actually playing a comp that is unheard of or hard to pull off!

Does a 10 lb bag of flour make a really big biscuit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn mac cool View Post
    being 1500 is like being 5/12 reg or hell maybe it's like only being able to do BH....
    comparing pve to pvp is like comparing apple to oranges. not gona work out.