Poll: Do u think Chuck will be renewed for 5th season?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

[TV] Chuck for 5th season?

I absolutely love chuck and think it's one of the best shows on TV by a long shot. but every season has had many controversial starts viewer wise, and is always very close to not being bought by NBC, untill the diehard fans stage some type of coo to keep it alive =)

So do you think Chuck will get their 5th season? many campaigns have been going on through wegiveachuck.com and we will know the verdict by 16th of May.

CHUCK MOST LIKELY WILL BE BACK FOR 5TH SEASON!!! =D
    "As for NBC's existing bubble shows, "Chuck" is likely to return for at least 13 episodes"
    http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118036823

Also visit http://www.entertainmentbeacon.com/n...may-not-happen
    for updated information.
    Last edited by lukyl; 2011-05-12 at 08:27 AM. Reason: New awsome information!

Oh please god yes! Though they made this seasons last two episodes in a style that they are prepared to end it here.

In wikipedia though it says in a interview by Yvonne Strahovski: "I am pretty confident about Chuck getting a season five, I would be suprised if we didn't get it"

Fingers crossed for season 5!
    musicakalife.tumblr.com (<- my blog for metal and rock music)

10+ Year Old Account
    oh awsome, i havnt seen that quote.

and omg lol how intense is the suspense for the next episode! That final scene in the last episode (i wont give any spoilers) but OMG.

Deleted
    I liked the first season, the rest was kinda meh (my opnion) have only seen first few episodes of season 2 and 3 so yeh.

I heard season 4 was awesome but dont wanne skip so many episodes.

Deleted
    I watched Season 1 and really liked it. Season 2 was cool too but then it got a bit urgh. I only watched the first few episodes from Season 3 and then left it. Not sure why, but it felt like they dragged out the Sarah + Chuck thingy too much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    I watched Season 1 and really liked it. Season 2 was cool too but then it got a bit urgh. I only watched the first few episodes from Season 3 and then left it. Not sure why, but it felt like they dragged out the Sarah + Chuck thingy too much.
    Haha ye had excactly the same!

except i didnt watch a lot of season 2.
    Last edited by mmoc6976f30cf4; 2011-05-11 at 08:28 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Didnt chuck get approved of a fifth season like a month ago?
    *looking for the post*

10+ Year Old Account
    chuck chuck chuck chuck chuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really hope it does, I started watching chuck season 1 only a couple of months ago and I'm almost finished with season 4. Brilliant TV show

I love Chuck, one of the best things on tv these days. I don't know how shit like Jersey Shore can stay on the air but Chuck can't (if they don't get renewed).

I personally felt that the show went downhill at a rapid pace after season 2, so I voted no.

Deleted
    No support to NBC from me if they don't accept Chucks 5th season because Chuck rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosh View Post
    Didnt chuck get approved of a fifth season like a month ago?
    *looking for the post*
    Hope this guy have right.

Deleted
    It can go either way, but the average of viewers for season 4 is 4.1 mill per episode. So chances are big it will get a season 5 and perhaps a season 6 to end the series with style.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope it does have a 5th season. SARAH MUST NOT DIE!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quirin View Post
    I really hope it does have a 5th season. SARAH MUST NOT DIE!
    I think the weapon vivian had was a badly modified replica of the original. But who knows, she is too hot to die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    I think the weapon vivian had was a badly modified replica of the original. But who knows, she is too hot to die.

I hope so, I almost cried chuck said "I think vivian is going to try kill my mom" then Sarah starts getting hurt by the norsemen argh! stupid vivian she doesn't understand!

ya i have watched season 5 of chuck..and that was nice but not upto expectation.............

Watch Stargate Online
    Watch Desperate Housewives Online

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much confirmed to be returning for 13 episodes as mentioned in edidted post ! =D

Deleted
    5th season confirmed: http://www.facebook.com/chuck

Hm, guess I should finally finish the fourth one, stopped somewhere between 10-15 for an unknown reason. Haven't really kept an eye on the show lately so this might not be news for the more avid fans..:P

10+ Year Old Account
    So glad Chuck is coming back for another season. It's such a good show!
    Packers - Penguins - Gators