Thread: Improve my dps

Deleted

Improve my dps

Hello, first time poster here.

So ive got a question, ive got 2 specs 1 for 2x 2handers and 1 for 2x 1hhander.

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgall/Layali/simple
    Is my armory.

I know some gear issnt enchanted and gemmed right now, but i just got those items.

on target dummy ive got peaks around 14k dps and average of 12k. this is with 2x 2handers (its low compared to some warrior guildies of mine)

Tell me how i can improve.

Friendly greetings

Roat

with proper gems and enchants, you should see a sizable difference in your dps. The only item that i see that needs to be replaced rather soon is your helm, and that can be gotten from the ZA/ZG heroics.

Gem pure strength in all slots unless the bonus is 20 or more of a stat (not haste).

If you can, get the strength trinket from one of the old cata heroics (i forgot which one, but i think it's Grim Batol. You could also do with another ZA mace. Reforge OUT of haste if at all possible as our stat weights go (as far as i know) STR>hit(8%)/expertise>crit>hit(i like to sit around 13-14%)>mastery=haste

Also what is your rotation? At the moment the proper priority is CS>BT>slam(proc)>RB with HS if you are over 50-65 rage.

Quote Originally Posted by fallactic View Post
    with proper gems and enchants, you should see a sizable difference in your dps. The only item that i see that needs to be replaced rather soon is your helm, and that can be gotten from the ZA/ZG heroics.

Gem pure strength in all slots unless the bonus is 20 or more of a stat (not haste).

If you can, get the strength trinket from one of the old cata heroics (i forgot which one, but i think it's Grim Batol. You could also do with another ZA mace. Reforge OUT of haste if at all possible as our stat weights go (as far as i know) STR>hit(8%)/expertise>crit>hit(i like to sit around 13-14%)>mastery=haste

Also what is your rotation? At the moment the proper priority is CS>BT>slam(proc)>RB with HS if you are over 50-65 rage.
    Just to clarify some points:

Stat priorities for TG are:

Strength > Hit 8% > Expertise 26 > Crit > Hit > Mastery > Haste

Stat priorities for SMF are:

Strength > Hit 8% > Expertise 26 > Crit > Hit > Haste > Mastery

There is no 'appropriate' amount of Hit that you should aim for and stop at, at least not in our current tier of gear.

The 'proper rotation' for TG is CS > BT > RB > BT > Slam Proc, while the rotation for SMF is the same except you always prioritise the Slam Proc over RB if it is up. If you're running with 4 piece of T11 still, you might want to make sure you get your first 3 RB's out to get the AP buff however.

These trinkets would be better than your current Blue: Right Eye of Rajh http://www.wowhead.com/item=56431, Heart of Solace http://www.wowhead.com/item=56393 (more so for SMF), or Magnetite Mirror http://www.wowhead.com/item=56345 (might not be ideal if you have a high level of Expertise already).