Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Classes: Noobiest of the noobs

What class has the lowest skillcap for battlegrounds? My friend wants to pvp, but he doesnt want to play a class that takes a lot of skill to do moderate in for battlegrounds. Just something for fun that doesnt die in 2 secs.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Warrior i think! Especially for BG's is the ultimate fun and less skilled class! (add frost dk and arcane mage)

Playing a frost DK without any knowledge of the class will get your killed as easily as an other.

There is no easy way out in PVP but to suck it up and learn as you go.

Check out what playstyle fits you the best and roll with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probebly a warrior yeah, tunneling is effective, and huge damage burst.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Moonkin, all they do dying:P

Deleted
    Tell him to pick a random plate class, they are equally faceroll.

dont even bother playing a warrior with > 300 ping. frustrating as all fuck

Deleted
    DK.

If he actually has some knowledge of what the game is about, mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    DK.

If he actually has some knowledge of what the game is about, mage.
    "Bashing" DK's again?

I think warriors are easier though. No need to choose runes for either healing or damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    To everyone saying warriors dont take skill...LOL?
    Ive been playing warriors for 6 years and your gonna tell me they are easy to play?....Ha..
    At 85, Warriors,Elem Shamans(jesus) and sometimes rogues(not shadowdance ambushs spam) take the most skill.

OT: Tell him to play a frostmage

Honestly a bad warrior, which is how youll probably be when you start, will not be able to do nothing. Dont pick a melee. Go anythng ranged insta win in BGs, lols go hunter and shoot peopel from 40 yards away

Roll a mage, keybind your frozen nova. Enjoy.

Deleted
    bg's is definately frost mages, even if you don't nesisarily have the damadge as your learning having so many cc's to throw around will benefit your teammates who can now happily beat up someone else who is rooted/snared by your frost.

Actually you can go rogue too, and then run liek hell when your in trouble. GL!

Deleted
    warriors take skill to play pfft :P no, im not gonna lie frost dk is pretty much 3 button spam, but then again so is warrior, well maybe 4 or 5 but still, dont take much to play a warrior, just use a few macros...skill cap faily low, rogues probs got the highest skill cap imo, mages got a average one, but ever since ice lance you no longer need to cast anymore..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexxtar View Post
    "Bashing" DK's again?

I think warriors are easier though. No need to choose runes for either healing or damage.
    DKs: no need to stance dance.

I guess Beast Master? Bestial Wrath->KC->AS->AS->AS->AS->AS->AS-Fervor-AS-AS (ofc keep KC on CD)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yomirizer View Post
    What class has the lowest skillcap for battlegrounds? My friend wants to pvp, but he doesnt want to play a class that takes a lot of skill to do moderate in for battlegrounds. Just something for fun that doesnt die in 2 secs.
    He wants to do the job of a retard then... No offense to either sides.

Well I find rogue to be the most fun in bg cause picking your fights while avoiding traps and meaningless fights with stealth is superb! But he requires a lot of skill to survive and kill on your own.

So I would go for warriors who can hit like trucks or just serve a cold dish named "Colossus smash" to the enemies and let allies do the easy killing. But Warrior requires a, pretty much, good level of skill in stance dance and you are dead meat in front of a range dps if you can't do that.

So next choice I can go with (and it is one I am not familiar with) is either Blood Dk which requires only a little skill in gap closing and opening defenseve CDs as well as using death strike or an arcane mage who hits like an absolute truck with his/her CDs open can not be seen easily in the crowd since his basic damaging spell has no "traveling effect" and blink + instant polymorph + stealth can be life savers with the combination of a clever evocation. That's all from me.

10+ Year Old Account
    to the warrior haters out there

yes, in bgs, its relatively easy. arenas are a different story, and require alot more thought and thinking than i imagine most other classes have to go through. the issue with warriors is its EXTREMELY gear dependant. so if you have alot of time to waste go warrior or dk.

otherwise, go mage or druid. bth are extremely rewarding and easy to play.

i actually found mages to be the easiest to play >.> then dks, resto shammies, druids and warriors.