Deleted

Latest arcane change?

# Arcane Missiles: Launches three waves of Arcane Missiles at the enemy over 2 sec, causing 404 Arcane damage per wave. Each offensive spell you cast has a 100% 40% chance to activate Arcane Missiles

Whats the different from live servers? i dont see any change._.

buff/nerf?

Quote Originally Posted by emopriest View Post
    # Arcane Missiles: Launches three waves of Arcane Missiles at the enemy over 2 sec, causing 404 Arcane damage per wave. Each offensive spell you cast has a 100% 40% chance to activate Arcane Missiles

Whats the different from live servers? i dont see any change._.

buff/nerf?
    They changed the proc rate from 40% to 100%. Probably to make sure Arcane can get the most out of their 4 set bonus.

Deleted
    Oh fuck! i didnt see that sorry for this thread!

The real question is, why is AM still a proc with this change. PTR is PTR and all but it may as well not be a proc.

id wait to see an official blue post on this change if it is in fact a change and not just some tooltip error

Seems like a tip error to me, along with priest's flash heal "change"

Quote Originally Posted by Jontus View Post
    The real question is, why is AM still a proc with this change. PTR is PTR and all but it may as well not be a proc.
    By making it proc still means that you AM >ABarr > AM > ABarr when moving, otherwise it would just be AM > AM > AM

I'd kinda prefer this running AM to be a Glyph instead of a Tier bonus. It seems inevitable that this wont be tied to the tier set once we get to the Raid Tier after Firelands.
    Last edited by Deployed; 2011-05-13 at 10:37 PM.