Shadow 4-Piece Bonus Numbers

Firstly, i'm no mathamatician so please excuse me if I have anything wrong ..

I just got my 4-piece T11 and thought I would do some comparisons it made to Shadowy Aparitions. Data is from WorldofLogs on 2 seperate nights of raids. Second night was a different raid however the number of aparitions are similar so that is what I am looking at.

No 4-Piece Bonus
    Shadowy Aparition Damage total - 2357657
    Number of Aparitions cast - 279
    Average Damage per Aparition - 8450
    Hits - 216 | Damage - 7574.1 (average per)
    Crits - 63 | Damage 11454.8 (average per)
    Misses - 6

With 4-Piece Bonus
    Shadowy Aparition Damage total - 2306084
    Number of Aparitions cast - 227
    Average Damage per Aparition - 10158
    Hits - 193 | Damage - 9431.5 (average per)
    Crits - 34 | Damage 14288.4 (average per)
    Misses - 4

Now my questions are ..

That only looks like about a 20% damage increase on average (once again, not a mathamatician)

Damage seems low for what is a 4-piece Bonus?

Bellama
    Nagrand
    Last edited by SteveVR; 2011-05-17 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Used a different Second Raid and added extra data

The set bonus states 30%, and you are correct that there is only a 20% bonus from the numbers you posted... Without looking at logs, my guess would be resists and/or misses? Maybe it is counting Apartitions that spawned but couldn't path to a target (like on V&T when one is in the air)?
    @TwintopTahoe Twintop @ Illidan-US HowToPriest
    Simulate Your Character on Beotorch! https://www.beotorch.com/

Deleted
    You would need a much larger sample size, in a far less random environment to make a valid comparison. The issue isn't that they are doing less damage, it's that you taken your 2 samples in raids over too short a period of time