Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Real Stats for Dragonwrath (the legendary staff thingy)

http://manaflask.com/gallery.php?gid=78&iid=74

manaflask (for the horde & ensidia) got to the final boss for the legendary staff due to a bug or something (read the article on their page if you're interested in details ). A gm appeared and showed them the final staff. at least for the current version on the PTR. have fun.
    for those who does not want to click the link because of OMGKEYLOGGER:

779 stam
    459 int
    3 red sockets
    30 int socket bonus
    366 hit
    252 haste (yes, not crit anymore)
    2973 spellpower
    + the proc with doubles your harmful spell

oh and feel free to delete this thread if it's already here somewhere. didn't found it at least on pg1 of this forum. and feel free to call me blind, if I have overseen it.^^

As long as it's not mastery

Deleted
    So? It's still fucking ace and everyone will still want it. Haste or crit, hit or mastery, int bonus or not. It's a legendary, it will be BiS, it will be epic looking and have an epic proc, fuck the stats.

Deleted
    I'd rather they went with mastery to be honest - then it would be the stat nobody wanted instead of the one that some do, and some don't.

Keeps it even on all playing fields.

Quote Originally Posted by xebtria View Post
    A gm appeared and showed them the final staff.
    PTR is still PTR, no matter if a GM is wielding it or not.

Deleted
    It is still not quite 100% solid strength, since 4.2, still in its test phase.

Awesome, Cant wait for it.

My wife (ele) will be pleased

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Megagun View Post
    I'd rather they went with mastery to be honest - then it would be the stat nobody wanted instead of the one that some do, and some don't.

Elemental's would have creamed for Mastery :-P
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Deleted
    I'm curious how many times break this guild at Legendary. Do one hand, because they make it perhaps the first not at all and are totally depressed, or because people create it and apply it in a better guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post
    Elemental's would have creamed for Mastery :-P
    Haste is equal to mastery for ele.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphina View Post
    I'm curious how many times break this guild at Legendary. Do one hand, because they make it perhaps the first not at all and are totally depressed, or because people create it and apply it in a better guild.
    What are you saying?

Google translator's a bitch huh?

On-topic: this looks a lot better than the previous datamined version. Still not done, so I'll can't wait to see the final stats.

Deleted
    yet the weapon really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Raht View Post
    Haste is equal to mastery for ele.
    This is true but he was responding to the guy that said he wished it was mastery because no one would want mastery, however elemental values mastery almost identicle to haste (they just hate crit).
    I like fat chickens and I don't know why; Charbroiled on a spit, or fried; When a Boom walks in with a big fat waist; Stripped down and ready to baste; You get HUNGry; Hope the meat ain't tough; Cause you noticed that the bird is stuffed; Deep in the pan he's stewin; I'm hooked and I can't stop droolin; Oh Baby, I wanna get with ya; And fix you fo dinna; Weight Watchers is just starvin; But that butt you got; Was made for carvin...!

Deleted
    Nice. Don't care about Haste or Crit or Mastery, I'll still take it. :P

Deleted
    i think he means how many players in a lower progressed guild will after geting this then apply to a further progressed guild and get in because they have the staff.

Complaining about 2ndary stats on a legendary is like complaining that the lamborghini someone gave you is blue and not red:P

Quote Originally Posted by Megagun View Post

Demonology Warlocks.