Unnecessary asus netbook software

I just purchased an asus netbook for school. It comes with A LOT of bloatware and I was wondering if anyone knew what I should uninstall or show me to something that will. I know that the asus live update can be uninstalled, but I am unsure what else.

http://www.pcdecrapifier.com/ is good place to start.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you are unsure about using other products to remove this bloat from your computer, and prefer to do it manually, look at each item in the add or remove programs applet and if you're unsure of what it is, and if it is safe to get rid of it or not, use google to look it up.

Most things like updates and all that should stay, don't delete any drivers for anything and stay away from most things by microsoft.
    I had a cool sig... then photobucket ate my pics and now its borked. :/ oh wells...

10+ Year Old Account
    I recently bought an ASUS 13.3 and it came with a lot of crap on it, I just uninstalled or disabled most of it.
    Desktop: Antec Twelve-Hundred v3| ASUS VH236H | i5-3570k @ 4.5 | MSI 660ti PE | AsRock z77 Extreme4 | 16GB G.Skill 1866 | Havik 140 | Vertex 3 90gb Boot ssd | Kingston 240gb ssd | 620w Antec | Logitech G500, G510, G930
    Laptop: ASUS U36JC-B2B Tablet: HP Touchpad 16gb | Asus Infinity 32gb
    Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i with 18-55mm IS & 75-300mm
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...en/Cc/advanced