Page 13 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Netflix user here....can.....not....read....all..of thread

15+ Year Old Account
    As much as I like Jesse and wanted him to survive this, I'm now thinking the only way Gilligan will be able to get "Walt's a bad guy" through the thick skulls of some of the fans is having him kill the kid. I don't think anyone else in the show is sympathetic enough.

I have heard some rumors, which may or may not be true, that this mini-season will end with Walt using the ricin to poison Gomie after he takes over the Fring case from Hank, and Walt strangling Skyler. Both seem like realistic outcomes.

lol what a load of shit.. Walts still a good guy in perspective.

yes the business he runs is illegal but so what? methheads will still use meth.. they just wont have a high quality drug that walt produces if hes dead.

Walt is just a businessman like everyone else.. hes not much different from a corrupt CEO of a huge company, that could be doing insider trading or embezzling funds... /shrug

i doubt they'd kill walt off in the series.. or jesse.. even mike.. its more likely walt might get captured and have to break out.

i think they'll keep skyler in the show just because it'd be kind of awkward to kill her off in a single episode.. looks like they'll phase her out slowly with therapy or something. i agree though skyler is just a nagging wife.. she had one funnypoint when she pretended to be a dizty accountant but that was so short.
    that Madrigle girl needs to die.. she cant keep her shit together
    shes screwed over Mike one too many times and he shouldnt let her live.. i have a feeling shes going to be the cause of more problems.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Walt has to die, it's the only way to end it. I woulden't be surprised if they did it like Sopranos and had an ambiguous "fade to black" ending. Do you really think they're gonna make it so no one finds out what he was really doing, and he rides off into the sun? Nah, he's going down in a blaze of glory. The Scarface references so far have me thinking it'll be some sort of standoff. I did some thinking and I've come to the conclusion that Walt has some sort of personality thing going on. Walter White is a good man, but Heisenberg is evil. It might sound pretty farfetched to be throwing that idea around but that's just what I think. The reason most fans don't want to believe he's a bad guy is because we don't see him acting like Heisenberg 100% of the time. I used to think he was a good guy, specifically earlier in this thread but it's very clear to me now (thanks guy) that he's essentially bad. Further into the season, we'll see more and more Heisenberg and less Walter.

Another thing I've sort of noticed is that Walter White's son is Walter Junior and Heisenberg's son is Jesse. At least it seems that way to me. We saw a glimpse of him going full Heisenberg at the end of one of the later episodes in S4 when he was laying on the foundation floor of his house just laughing like a madman. Another when he made that "I am the one who knocks" speech to Skylar. She's a super bitch because she is portrayed to be one. She wants Walt to die so most of the fan base (myself included) instantly hates her. But, I believe that's because she sees Heisenberg and is very afraid of him. And she should be, he's a very dangerous man when someone who poses a threat to him is in the way. We all saw what happened to the last person who wanted him dead. I'm almost certain we'll see him kill her by the end of the season, there's no way she'll just be phased out. She is too important to the storyline of turning Walt fully bad.

I just sort of hope they don't do something lame and have the cancer come back and kill Walt like that. Maybe it woulden't be totally awful but I'd rather see him just taken out in the final episode. There are so many possible theories about how it will happen but I guess the only thing we can do now is watch. The wait between S5E8 and S5E9 is going to be unbearable. Especially because they have to end episode 8 like it's a sort of mini finale so you know some stuff is going to happen.

so, death predictions anyone?

walt dying is kinda obvious one, but what about him surviving and everybody else dying? i'd like that.

i don't see mike making it, honestly. as much as i love him.

skyler is a laughing academy material atm, she won't end up in a good place but she might live.

only happy ending i see happening is for jesse.

btw, did anyone else get major fucking chuckle after seeing skinny pete owning the piano? ;p i thought that was fucking hilarious.

Walter Jr. is going to choke on breakfast and die.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can already hear mike saying it..

"Walter.....she's a liability.... you know what you have to do....."

"business is business"

---------- Post added 2012-08-09 at 11:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by joeyray View Post
    so, death predictions anyone?

walt dying is kinda obvious one, but what about him surviving and everybody else dying? i'd like that.

i don't see mike making it, honestly. as much as i love him.

skyler is a laughing academy material atm, she won't end up in a good place but she might live.

only happy ending i see happening is for jesse.

btw, did anyone else get major fucking chuckle after seeing skinny pete owning the piano? ;p i thought that was fucking hilarious.
    They originally intended to kill jesse in the first season.

Get a Netflix account. Once you watch an episode, you are hooked!

15+ Year Old Account
    I disagree with those that say Walt is going to kill Skyler. That goes against the entire show and would be a huge bummer.

Walt's on a power trip now, but has been for the entire run. The end-game has always been to provide for his family. I don't see that dynamic changing.

Quote Originally Posted by golds View Post
    They originally intended to kill jesse in the first season.
    well there you go, he is so surviving the show!

walt killing skyler, kinda messed up. but if they pull it off properly... could be next ned stark execution.

End: Walter kills Hank because he finally put it all together. Walter might even kill Skyler to "protect" his kids from the psycho that is her. And at the very end Jesse kills Walter

Ending I'd like to see at the moment...

Walt kills Skyler. Hank discovers Walt is Heisenburg and is responsible for killing Skyler.

Hank is faced with a 'Seven' decision, and we don't see if Walter is imprisoned or killed.

"Walt is toxic"

Couldn't have said it better.

decent episode today.. they should still kill the madrigal girl.. shes a nervous wreck. lol@ jessie being able to duck just in time.. sad ending though.. just the wrong place at the wrong time..

Quote Originally Posted by casually View Post
    decent episode today.. they should still kill the madrigal girl.. shes a nervous wreck. lol@ jessie being able to duck just in time.. sad ending though.. just the wrong place at the wrong time..
    madrigalgal has to die.

again, another PERFECTLY setup episode. If you missed the significance of 'we rented Heat tonight', they killed all the witnesses to a heist in the movie. I missed it at the time, but found myself feeling antsy because there were just too many people... I kept reminding myself, Mike vetted these guys, right ? and then bam, they come full circle and hit me with the train at the end.

Am I the only one that thought Walt was really sloppy in Hank's office ? Leaving prints all over the bug and the dongle which will inevitably be discovered ? bad idea, Walt.

edit~ I feel Jesse's pain.

This made me laugh so much. It's so true lol!

http://i.imgur.com/noHEb.png

10+ Year Old Account
    EPIC episode today!

15+ Year Old Account
    Awesome episode last night. The twist at the end was shocking and fucked up. I love these episodes where they're out and about pulling off schemes and crime. It's really entertaining.

I think there's only 3 left until the break.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Awesome episode last night. The twist at the end was shocking and fucked up. I love these episodes where they're out and about pulling off schemes and crime. It's really entertaining.

I think there's only 3 left until the break.
    It was a great episode last night. I think Walt will off Todd for acting without orders.People are saying Walt will begin to favor Todd because of his ruthlessness, but I don't think so. Any number of clever plans could have been acted on; killing the boy outright was rash.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I definitely thought Jesse was gonna die there. Episode was called Dead Freight, Gilligan saying Walt will do something fans can never forgive him by, previous poster thinking Walt will kill him. It almost all came together for me, was just thinking this is too early. Glad I was right.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    It was a great episode last night. I think Walt will off Todd for acting without orders.People are saying Walt will begin to favor Todd because of his ruthlessness, but I don't think so. Any number of clever plans could have been acted on; killing the boy outright was rash.
    I don't think they would do anything to him at all. He was carrying out orders as he saw them.