Page 34 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Hank's meth? When did he make any meth?
    bah, i keep switching the names for some reason i havent figured out yet. i meant walt, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    bah, i keep switching the names for some reason i havent figured out yet. i meant walt, lol
    Honestly, most of the meth-cooks aren't all that professional chemists, as we have seen throughout the show. Gale was one of the few. Most other chemists have the potential to become something less illegal yet still well paying.

But Walt is an underachieving chemist genius, who left a company he had been a founder of because of some personal conflict, which is now a company worth billions.

Honestly, most of the meth-cooks aren't all that professional chemists, as we have seen throughout the show. Gale was one of the few. Most other chemists have the potential to become something less illegal yet still well paying.

But Walt is an underachieving chemist genius, who left a company he had been a founder of because of some personal conflict, which is now a company worth billions.
    yeah, im just doubting that very pure meth is a unicorn. granted, most meth is made in less than awesome labs, but this show had qualified people unable to perform. that is the part im doubting. im pretty sure to any halfassed qualified chemist exceptional quality meth with a lab is all but guaranteed. but that really would make walt less special, so it fits the story
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    yeah, im just doubting that very pure meth is a unicorn. granted, most meth is made in less than awesome labs, but this show had qualified people unable to perform. that is the part im doubting. im pretty sure to any halfassed qualified chemist exceptional quality meth with a lab is all but guaranteed. but that really would make walt less special, so it fits the story
    I think, without knowing anything about the purity of real meth, that Walt's meth is fantasy-pure. He's a super genius able to cook meth purer than what is perhaps possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by verdamte View Post
    Yea same here. Especially because the show just became better and better through the seasons. But it was sort of in the cards to begin with.
    The rumored spin off with Saul Goodman is always something - but tbh i think he works best as a really colorful supporting character. Besides, follow up on a succes has always proved extremely difficult for succesfull tv creators for some reason.
    Yeah I don't know if I could take a full show of Saul Goodman. He's great as he is, in small doses, but as a full show, he'd get tiresome.

- - - Updated - - -

I think, without knowing anything about the purity of real meth, that Walt's meth is fantasy-pure. He's a super genius able to cook meth purer than what is perhaps possible.
    From what I've read, pure meth isn't blue. That was just a fictional thing the show put in to make Walt's meth unique.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post

From what I've read, pure meth isn't blue. That was just a fictional thing the show put in to make Walt's meth unique.
    So pure it's blue!

I started Breaking Bad on Netflix the other day and I'm starting Season 3 as we speak. I honestly haven't been too impressed with it so far ( This is pretty much the only super hyped show on TV that I haven't watched yet). I get that there is a lot of symbolism and some of the interactions are pretty damn emotional and powerful but I hope it picks up. I wish there was more criminals and meth and shit. I'm so sorry guys, plz don't hate me.

Also fuck Skyler.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I started Breaking Bad on Netflix the other day and I'm starting Season 3 as we speak. I honestly haven't been too impressed with it so far ( This is pretty much the only super hyped show on TV that I haven't watched yet). I get that there is a lot of symbolism and some of the interactions are pretty damn emotional and powerful but I hope it picks up. I wish there was more criminals and meth and shit. I'm so sorry guys, plz don't hate me.

Also fuck Skyler.
    You're at the point where it gets better though.

Also, fuck Skyler.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    You're at the point where it gets better though.

Also, fuck Skyler.
    Given what she has to deal with, I'd be pissed like her to. Now about being a hypocrite? Yeah screw that.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I wish there was more criminals and meth and shit.
    Walt killed someone in the first episode.
    They cook/sell meth every episode.

How do you want MORE meth?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post

Those meth heads just can't get enough I guess

New episode tomorrow!

If you want something to watch in the mean time, Hell on Wheels is pretty decent. Not in the same class as BB but a worthy diversion, and it seems to be setting up for a good third season.
    You thought the leaden winter would bring you down forever, But you rode upon a steamer to the violence of the sun...
    And you see a girl's brown body dancing through the turquoise, And her footprints make you follow where the sky loves the sea.
    And when your fingers find her, she drowns you in her body, Carving deep blue ripples in the tissues of your mind.

Deleted
    finally got to see episode 9 and hell it was awesome:

what troubles me most was actually the beginning. he goes back to his abandoned house and collects the poison he hid. so there must be some incident with his home...my take is: he probably fakes his death. that's why his neighbour is so shocked to see him. she thinks he's dead. question is: did he fake deaths of his family too or do they actually die? i guess they do tbh which makes him collecting the poison some kind o peparation for a suicide run. question is: against whom? does a new enemy arise that probably kidnapped his family? i also think he kills pinkman. he'll take notice of what pinkman did with the money and therefore knows jessie didn't believe a thing he said. i guess he sees jessie a a liability and walter never hesitated to get rid of one

boy that episode fired me up

10+ Year Old Account
    Yun I think she's shocked to see him because he's a wanted man , if you notice someone has grafittied "Heisenberg" on the wall, so my guess is that it all comes out, everyone finds out that mild mannered Walter White is really badass drugs baron Heisenberg. Walt Jr and Sklyer go into protective custody and he goes on the run. As for what he needs the poison for... That's a mystery up there with what he needs the machine gun for

Also, fuck Skyler.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

8 hours to go

GET FUCKING HYPED
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post

Let me rephrase that: Less family crap

Season 3 is pretty good so far though. Walt never gets a fucking break in this show lol

Let me rephrase that: Less family crap

Season 3 is pretty good so far though. Walt never gets a fucking break in this show lol
    Yeah the family parts can sometimes be boring but the show is about a family man and the decisions he makes and changes he goes through from Series one right to series 5. It's not a pure action program, yes there are explosions and drug deals and murders but the show is about the story. If you don't want to get hooked on a good story it's not for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Bouncing off the walls right now, 5 hours left to go, dammit I won't be able to sleep until I see it

Sucks being in a different time zone sometimes..

10+ Year Old Account
    Goddammit, I hate Walt when he's bullshitting Jesse about Mike.

And yeah, Jesse doesn't believe it.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Goddammit, I hate Walt when he's bullshitting Jesse about Mike.

And yeah, Jesse doesn't believe it.
    correct me if I'm wrong... but he TECHNICALLY didn't lie. what he said was "last time I saw Mike, he was alive" he just neglected to mention that he had a bullet in his gut at the time... I mean Walt never saw Mike die, so without lying he IS able to say that the last time he say Mike he was alive, right?

but yeah, semantics aside, Jesse didn't believe a word Walt was saying... can you blame him?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh lord I love Huell
    Putin khuliyo

Man...this entire last season is gonna be some of the best tv ever lol