Heroic V&T issues (10 man)

Prot Warr (me)
    Druid tank (can go boomkin)

resto shaman
    holy priest
    Holy Paladin

Dk DPS (goin on his rogue) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...therapy/simple
    DK DPS
    Ret Paladin
    Mage(was absent)
    Hunter (BM and still pulls great DPS)
    Hunter(was sitting)
    Hunter(was sitting)
    Shadow priest

We are having 1 of our DK dps go on his rogue alt and 2 tanking. I MT and our druid tank goes cat until I am about to be sent into the shadow realm then he taunts once I am sent in.

We are sending our rogue into the shadow realm to deal with the adds but he seemed to be taking WAY WAY too much damage. He figured out that he was the wrong spec to do it and I was hoping someone can help give me a perfect spec for him to go into.

We are using priest wings on 1 of the blackouts in each valionna ground phase and having the paladins bubble when they get it. The real trouble we are having is the rogue dying and I think once he gets the right spec it will be fixed but I am wondering if there is a better way to handel the debuff on the tank to not require 2 tanks and anymore tips in general.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by defer09 View Post
    Prot Warr (me)
    Druid tank (can go boomkin)

resto shaman
    holy priest
    Holy Paladin

Dk DPS (goin on his rogue) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...therapy/simple
    DK DPS
    Ret Paladin
    Mage(was absent)
    Hunter (BM and still pulls great DPS)
    Hunter(was sitting)
    Hunter(was sitting)
    Shadow priest

We are having 1 of our DK dps go on his rogue alt and 2 tanking. I MT and our druid tank goes cat until I am about to be sent into the shadow realm then he taunts once I am sent in.

We are sending our rogue into the shadow realm to deal with the adds but he seemed to be taking WAY WAY too much damage. He figured out that he was the wrong spec to do it and I was hoping someone can help give me a perfect spec for him to go into.

We are using priest wings on 1 of the blackouts in each valionna ground phase and having the paladins bubble when they get it. The real trouble we are having is the rogue dying and I think once he gets the right spec it will be fixed but I am wondering if there is a better way to handel the debuff on the tank to not require 2 tanks and anymore tips in general.

thanks
    You can 1 tank it, just have the tank blow a CD and quickly run to a portal when he gets ported in. He's still tanking the boss when he's in there so if he's quick you should be fine. Even easier with a prot warrior since you can heroic leap. Don't know much about the rogue, but he should be feinting, recuperating, and cloaking on CD.

Solo tank the fight and when you get ported down you should get too a portal and port back up ou have like 10-15 seconds before your gonna die. Two tanking is a waste. The rogue should go down on the dazzling and come back up on the 1st or 2nd deep breath and get toped off and go back down in the 3rd deep breath (after the fire is layed)

Your rogue should spec Sub http://www.wowhead.com/talent#fbhdZbZMGccduIoho something like this.
    While in the twilight realm he needs to make sure to avoid all orbs, keep feint on cd and keep recup ticking at all time.
    He should clos around 20 stacks, can do later if he feels comfortable about it and then just clos everytime it come's off cd.
    He also needs to make sure to avoid the breaths and dazzling destruction before every switch.

If he is able to avoid everything he should be able to stay in the twilight realm the entire fight.

I used to go into the portal several times (Arms warrior), killing the add, using Victory Rush to restore health and went back alive easily. If your rogue can play Mario well, he'll be fine, what kills you in twilight realm is the twilight bomb on the ground, not your debuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    The spec that Qrx linked is pretty much the spec I use for the fight. It does just take a little bit of practice but is really not that difficult once you get the hang of it. I would recommend having a full snd and a full recup refreshed just before you head to the shadow realm. Be very careful when you choose to shadowstep. You don't want to shadowstep to an orb that you couldn't spot from a distance. Feint should be used on CD. Use cloak to reset stacks. The adds drop like flies so its pretty much all about survival. With Deadly Momentum you should keep up snd and recup for the entire fight. If for whatever reason you need to come up top, be sure to announce it so that your healers are prepared to drop immediate heals on you. If you come up at an inopportune time where you won't be able to go back down for a while, stack on the tank so that you can go back to the shadow realm asap. Trust me it gets easier and easier with practice. Good luck.