Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tordek View Post
    Pyrite ore won't be the source for epic gems. There will be a new ore, and pyrite will crash the day its announced.
    Pyrite can't crash much lower than it is now. I'm guessing it will still be used for truegold, and that alone will keep the price steady. And you know just as much as everyone else, no one is 100 percent certain one way or the other.

I sold off a good chunk this week to gear up yet another alt, but i still have a good bit saved. Yet to actually BUY any, just farm and horde it.

Blizzard knows everyone is stockpiling the ore as well as tokens. I wouldnt put it past them to make epic patterns drop from raids or off a vendor like the scale of sands vendor. And thats the way it should be. Epics are for raiders. If you want epics you either raid or buy them at ridiculous prices once we start posting them on the AH.
    They knew everyone was stockpiling Titanium too.. Didn't change anything..

Deleted
    None, I use it all on ebonsteel belt buckles and true gold transmutes.
    Last edited by mmoc55469f2071; 2011-05-20 at 11:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    bought 20 stacks for 34g each earlier
    2 girls 1 cup is the most disgusting thing I've seen 8 times

Deleted
    I like how various people say that there will be a new ore, yet they have no proof for this.
    Well, that and history shows us otherwise...

Fel Iron, Adamantite, Khorium
    Cobalt, Saronite, Titanium
    Obsidium, Eternium, Pyrite

People everywhere are stocking on crazy amounts of pyrite ore in case it will be the source of epic gems. What most forget though is, that everyone now has learned their lesson from WotLK expansion and the market will be full with gems unlike 3.2. We're having 3 whole patches to gather as much as we can. Back in LK we only had a few weeks before it was announced. All I'm saying is, don't go nuts. It won't be anything like before. Everyone is doing it.

Deleted
    I don't have enough!!!! 10 stacks

I have 4 GB with 6 tabs each full prices on my server are 30-50gold per stack as the only people using it are for truegold. I farmed all mine while building engineering and BS so I paid nothing for all of it. Great drop rate for pyrium where i farm so I can usually get about 5 stacks an hour since all the newbs farm it in uldum hehe

I'm gonna laugh my ass off when they announce they're not adding epic gems this exp XD

Quote Originally Posted by MestHoop View Post
    I'm gonna laugh my ass off when they announce they're not adding epic gems this exp XD
    i thinks some people will laugh they ass off when you will buy one epic gem for 300g

10+ Year Old Account
    i thought you meant RL .... i was confused for a second . LOL.

EDIT: been out of wow for a while :P

Deleted
    Just bought 98 stacks for 110g each and thats as cheap as I can get them on my server

I have over 200 stacks atm, looking to get around 500 stacks. Ore is around 150-200 g per stack on ally side and around 50g on horde side(lol).

Quote Originally Posted by Thomasmgp View Post
    Blizzard knows everyone is stockpiling the ore as well as tokens. I wouldnt put it past them to make epic patterns drop from raids or off a vendor like the scale of sands vendor. And thats the way it should be. Epics are for raiders. If you want epics you either raid or buy them at ridiculous prices once we start posting them on the AH.
    stockpiling token?! i forgot that! thanks m8 XD

35g per stack. yay
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by Renf View Post
    People everywhere are stocking on crazy amounts of pyrite ore in case it will be the source of epic gems. What most forget though is, that everyone now has learned their lesson from WotLK expansion and the market will be full with gems unlike 3.2. We're having 3 whole patches to gather as much as we can. Back in LK we only had a few weeks before it was announced. All I'm saying is, don't go nuts. It won't be anything like before. Everyone is doing it.
    that may be he case but at an average of 2 epic gems per stack with good cuts those first few days your still going to make an absolute crap load. when they actually announce epic gems the price of pyrite will jump a load too happened on my server the day they announced wrath epic gems. before the announcement sub 30g for a stack of titanium, 5 minutes after 400g+ and the stacks were selling like hot cakes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Around 400 pieces

[Black Vantage][Mobo: Asus P8Z68 Deluxe][CPU: Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.5GHz]
    [GPU: EVGA GTX 670 FTW] [RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600mhz][SSD: OCZ Agility 120GB]
    [HDD: WD Caviar Green 1TB + 1TB Blue][Case: NZXT Switch 810][PSU: XFX Core Edition 750w][OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit]

i started collecting in the start and got to about 50 stacks then it got to me, prolly every miner/jc is doing that and the price of new gems wont hold for long....so i kinda just keep those 50 stacks for my own epic gems use and sell all the extra. epic gems are like blue gems, a profit in the long run anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have at least 1 full guild bank full of pyrite ore, I have another guild bank that is getting packed full of ore too, I might set up another guild for this

had to buy guild bank...inventory count shows 15,480 pieces.