Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

How much Pyrite Ore do you have?

As the title says i am curious as to how much pyrite ore is too much pyrite ore? as i have well over 20k pyrite ore stocked up for the release of epic gems! how much do u have?

What! That's a lot of inventory slots.

Deleted
    That's probably too much :P

10+ Year Old Account
    20000/20 = 1000 stacks, couple of alt bank tabs and you're sorted

I don't have much to be honest, was going to by it shortly before the price inflates and save it for a rainy day.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Like 1.

I'm not much into farming XD

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    128... I haven't been saving it, it just keeps accumulating due to how slow it moves on the AH.

I might save more of it now though, I never thought of the epic gems thing.

Deleted
    Think it's worth stacking up on them?
    How much do you pay for a stack?
    50 / stack on my server

50 per stack is cheap as heck. Up to 250 on mine and hardly anything on AH. I think people have cought on

10+ Year Old Account
    You should sell it all or prospect it now because prices always go down every day. Gold is worth more than items because of depreciation. New patterns in 4.2 might increase the value for a moment but it won't last long. The sooner you sell the richer you will be.

Gold>items.

Pyrite ore won't be the source for epic gems. There will be a new ore, and pyrite will crash the day its announced.

Deleted
    Saving up all the pyrite ore you could find was a bit of a hype like two months ago. Stacks on my server were selling between 150 and 250g. Back then everybody thought the epic gems would come from this ore. After a while I think some new kind of ore got data-mined suggesting it would be the new stuff from the firelands raid/daily quest hub that would definetly give epic gems. Somehow after that, prices dropped down really low.

I'm not sure if it was taking too long for people to wait, or people just lost the motivation collecting all pyrite ore.. All I know is that i'm sitting at around 250 stacks myself (=5k) and I'm keeping them in my bank for sure. We'll see what happens! Prices did drop tot 50g a stack though..

10+ Year Old Account
    enough .

Been farming on and off since start of cata. Have filled 1 guildbank page

Edit: Will probably smelt half of it and make the new BS things

"Remember there is always something cleaverer than yourself"

Quote Originally Posted by Kembo View Post
    You should sell it all or prospect it now because prices always go down every day. Gold is worth more than items because of depreciation. New patterns in 4.2 might increase the value for a moment but it won't last long. The sooner you sell the richer you will be.

Gold>items.
    What do you think investing is?

i have 6 guild bank tabs full along with four alts banks full and theres still too much debate on where the epic gems come from. but why would they introduce a third ore in an expansion when tbc and wrath only had too and in both when epic gems were released the prospecting chances to drop epic gems were introduced. but still under much debate about where they are coming from but as far as i can see if it is from pyrite ore i think i might be a millionaire in wow :P

Off-topic but still on-topic question:
    What would be a good price to pay for Pyrite Ore? My server is high populated, a lot of raiders that would buy epic gems.
    Prices atm are around 75..

10+ Year Old Account
    you are hurting your bussiness posting in a visited forums, you know that? lol

Pfft, 150-250g a stack? The hell servers are you guys on? My server, Pyrite ore goes for almost 80 gold -each-.

i say no there will be a new ore and pyrite will be like HAHAHAHAHA you guys got jipped.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Deleted
    I've sold upwards of 3 vault tabs full of Pyrite and well over 15 vault tabs full of Elementium. I only sell it because I have too much of it to keep stored lol. It sells very nicely to guildies who like to prospect alot for raregems alongside Elementium. Since the people I sell to usually dominate the JC market I make gold solely off them.

I usually sell Elementium to a guildie for 30g a stack (It's 40g+ standard on the AH.) 300 stacks = 9000 gold. Gold, lots and lots of gold. And Pyrite..well, that goes for quite a bit more