Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Things that piss you off while driving

I hate when people cut you off to turn into your lane, and then you look in your rear view mirror and there isn't a car for miles...they couldn't of waited for one more fucking car?

When people turn out in front of you but don't hit the gas...if your going to cut me off slightly fine...we have all been in those "omg I an never making a left out of here" but HIT THE FUCKING GAS AT LEAST!!!

People that think yellow lights mean "Stop or you will get aids"

People who either A) are oblivious to your blinker and the fact that you need to get over for whatever reason or B) are dicks and don't let you in because...well they are dicks. You can let your foot off the gas for 6.2 seconds so that I can sneak in front of you to get off a certain exit? I always let people in front of me if they need to get over...its really not that hard.

People that don't give a little wave when I go out of my way to help them out, like stopping so the massive line of cars behind me don't make the person sit there waiting all day to make a turn. I always give a little wave.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure this is considered pissing me off, but its kinda funny

Person in front does something stupid, I break, person behind me honks the horn.

When people drive under the speed limit (on a nice day, I can understand if the weather sucks and it's icy)

The drivers in Tucson. I swear this city is the capital of idiotic driving.

Not using a turn signal annoys the heck out of me, or people who slow down to a near complete stop to make a right turn into a parking lot. I can see coming to a near stop if their is a reason for it, but common, making a right turn around a corner with a green light? Look to make sure no one is running their red light and you can still make a turn at 10-15 mph maybe even 20.

Edit: Of course people driving under the speed limit!

10+ Year Old Account
    People who drive way too slow.
    People who either A) are oblivious to your blinker and the fact that you need to get over for whatever reason or B) are dicks and don't let you in because...well they are dicks. You can let your foot off the gas for 6.2 seconds so that I can sneak in front of you to get off a certain exit? I always let people in front of me if they need to get over...its really not that hard.
    ^ This
    When people turn out in front of you but don't hit the gas...if your going to cut me off slightly fine...we have all been in those "omg I an never making a left out of here" but HIT THE FUCKING GAS AT LEAST!!!
    ^ And totally this

When in two lane traffic when both lanes are going slow
    People who don't use their turn signal
    People who slow down for a turn then suddenly hit the breaks to take the turn far slower than what is necessary
    People who slam on their brakes in traffic (Some of us drive big trucks and can't slow down like your damn prius can)
    People who use their phones while driving
    Assholes who sit in my blind spot even though my blinker has been on for quite a while
    People in cars who drive way too close to the back of my truck. ( I can't see your car at all if you drive too close and it's your own damn fault if you rear end me and total your car with a nice big pair of truck nuts sitting on your dash through your broken window)
    People who don't know what the fuck a free right on a red is.
    Last edited by pOO flinger; 2011-05-17 at 03:40 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I really hate the jackasses that drive on your ass on one lane roads. Hey, jackass, I'm already going 10 over, want me to go faster?
    Last edited by Kaneiac; 2011-05-17 at 03:18 AM.

In two lane traffic when people in both lanes are going slow, person on the outside please move in sir.

People not using their turn signal, or they decide to put it on 5 feet before they turn. I also hate it when people cut me off, and they could have waited another 2 seconds to pull in behind me. AND slow drivers, I drive the speed limit (which in TX is 70 MPH), anywhere under 60 on the highway, and I get extremely agitated. I also get pissed off on stretches of road where it's a double yellow, and can't pass, when I'm also behind a slow driver.

15+ Year Old Account
    I hate people who turn on their blinker after they already begin changing lanes and turn it off when they're only halfway into their maneuver. They're using the thing as a mechanical reaction to turning, not actually as a way to show that they want to turn. You can really tell that they're thinking like this when somebody is in the adjacent lane when they try to turn. Car A turns on the blinker and starts to drift into the next lane at the same time, right into Car B. Car A realises they're about to start a high-speed collision and swerve back into their own lane, while at turning off the blinker at the same time. If they're not in the process of turning, there's no blinker.

It rarely actually kills anybody, but it's a huge pet peeve of mine.
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

"cock-blocking" when you have multiple retards driving below speedlimit next to each other with no way around them.
    idiots that sit in my blind spot while i been tryin to merge with my blinker on for last 15 seconds

Slow people in the fucking fast lane... it's called the fast lane for reason damnit!

Can't think of anything that hasn't been mentioned, but people pulling in front of you just to go rediculously slow drives me crazy.

Well obvously getting pulled over

But then if I'm going fucking 65 in a 55 and someone gets over from behind me then gets back over in front of me , like what the hell speeding 10 over not fucking fast enough for you?

Once a guy did that so I sped up even more and got back in front of him over and over again just to fuck with him

Also when people won't let you get over , once someone blatantly wouldn't let me get over and I'm sitting there w/ my fucking blinker on and they all speed the fuck up just to make sure I can't so I flipped them off

Oh and red lights in general lol
    Last edited by BTF777; 2011-05-17 at 03:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Menkey View Post
    B) are dicks and don't let you in because...well they are dicks. You can let your foot off the gas for 6.2 seconds so that I can sneak in front of you to get off a certain exit? I always let people in front of me if they need to get over...its really not that hard.
    I always let people in front of me so long as they can use a damn turn signal. Although, on the highway i drive daily, there is a construction zone that begins with the left lane closing. There are signs stating this for 4 miles, yet people think they can ride it till the cones and still move over. This is where I have my fun in rush hour. I ride the guys ass infront of me till these assholes are either driving through cones, or slamming on their breaks trying to get behind me. Best. Thing. Ever.
    God I love being a dick sometimes.

Oh, and also, when people don't understand what a god damn speed limit is, or feel that its just to fast for them. Honestly, drives me F***ing crazy. And when they think they can drive in the left lane of a highway with a 70mph limit, doing 65. Jebus.
    Last edited by charbrec; 2011-05-17 at 03:24 AM.

People who drive way over the speed limit just to pass me and then end up going slower than I was originally driving in the first place...yeah, there is a special place in hell for those people.

People who don't move over to the slow lane on the freeway!

http://theoatmeal.com/blog/car_needs

Haha Dathshrak, that made me laugh so hard.

School buses.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

People who don't use their turn signal.

People in front of me who refuse to accelerate up to traffic speed while they're on the on ramp.

People who drive in the far left lane while going slower/same speed as the cars in the right.

People who run stop signs.

Pedestrians who don't use the crosswalk.

Pedestrians who take 5 minutes to cross the street.

People who refuse to turn right on red lights.

People on their cellphones, eating, doing whatever other than paying attention to the gigantic metal box going 60-80 MPH they're controlling.

Trucks side by side in 3 lanes on a four lane road.

Trucks in the far left lane.

Trucks.