Looking for an addon.

So I tried the Add-ons section with little luck in getting a response, and since what I'm looking for is rather warlock specific I'm coming to you, fellow warlocks for help.

I'm looking for a DoT/Debuff add-on, that is independent of unit frames and movable. Here's where it gets complicated, I need it to have the targeting option of my pet's target, independent of whether its my target or focus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Deleted
    Doesn't Forte exorcist allow tracking of DoTs on any and every target you apply them to? You can set up to show the names of your afflicted targets, so although it is not specifically your pet's target you can see all the timers so long as you know what the target is called.
    Alternatively you could get something like X-pearl or Pitbull and play with the pet target frame so that you are able to see the debuffs well enough to suit your purpose.

Deleted
    ForteXorcist has a Pet's Target Option, a Target's Target and Target's Target's Target Option, Debuff timers and a lot more.
    Try it.

Deleted
    Forte might just provide the one stop solution for what you're looking for, as has been said.

Deleted
    Ok so people have suggested forte but it does get kinda crowded if you wanna show all debuff on targets if theres 3+, so im gonna suggest tidy plates it shows you the targets on the name plates of mobs, as long as there not too big you should be able too see your DoT's above there heads

Raven has pet's target.

Buttontimers is a decent addon if you've never tried it. Works well with target and focus target. For you pet I'm not so sure, I would suggest using a separate unit frames addon like shadow unit frames. Is this for PvP? I'm not so sure why you would need an addon to provide both features. To manage your pet maybe use some /petattack macros.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandir View Post
    Ok so people have suggested forte but it does get kinda crowded if you wanna show all debuff on targets if theres 3+, so im gonna suggest tidy plates it shows you the targets on the name plates of mobs, as long as there not too big you should be able too see your DoT's above there heads
    You could always cut them down in size or disable them and just use quartz or PowerAuras for those.