Poll: Legs or Dress?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Gogo dress voters, you know it's better!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dress for me.

Dress all the way, I think the legs just look odd with that helm. Go Go Dresses!

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    its a class for the lady gamer so dresses ofc

Deleted
    Both look sexy, but I'd rather have the dress as it sets us appart from wars and dks a little.

The idea of dress for holy and legs for prot/ret is a decent idea, but I love hitting things while wearing a dress.

The really red/orange/yellow set looks amazing with a dress.
    Last edited by mmocfc9b192690; 2011-05-20 at 03:39 PM.

Sadly, with the floaty thing on the back, the dress does look better. If you the retarded floaty thing (reminds me of a magnet !_!) pants would look much better. I just hope they use the blue model (they probably wont) for the primary set.
    Last edited by Fiddlesnarf; 2011-06-07 at 02:44 AM.

I love the dress sets, no clue why. I loved the dress we had for t10 and t2, I just dont think the legs fit the rest of the set

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly either one I like them both. I just don't like the helm that covers the face other then that I love T12

The legs look horrible, from behind its like you're wearing a diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    The legs look horrible, from behind its like you're wearing a diaper.
    No you dont... I say Pants, cause they make it look like ACTUAL PLATE!! But Honestly, I agree with the "Dress with Int for Holy, Pants with Str for Prot/Ret," deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerion View Post
    Robes, its the 2nd coming of t2. T2 is not t2 without robes.
    No, nothing will ever be the 2nd coming of t2. Ever.

They are putting dresses on paladin sets trying to bring back the feel of t2 but it will never be the same.

Neither. I'd like something that looks like plate and mail armor, not a cloth set.

Deleted
    Definitely gotta go with the dress, it it a lot more fitting for Paladins

dress-It makes us stand out from other plate, and as a hpally I like the more spell casting look I feel with the dress bottom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedail View Post
    I think I'm close to understanding this thread. . ./places tinfoil hat squarely on head. . .Ah, yes. I see now. . . /tinfoil hat off, approaching reality once more

Dress or pants it doesn't bother me. What does bother me is that now we will look like Warlocks....

What has me more concerned than anything is the armor on Tauren. Their nose sticks out, the floating ring looks tiny and ridiculous, and nothing looks properly proportioned. I'm hoping this will change in the final patch, but I'm afraid this beautiful tier is going to be otherwise ruined because I'm a tauren.

I personally like the legs because it seems to flow better with the design. T2 made the robe look amazing but seriously if we are going into a fiery pit of doom we might as well be prepared and wear pants. I want another T2 when the whole theme just makes the robe awesome QQ

just as a change dress...even tho t10 was dress I kinda like it

Deleted
    I would welcome an option to decide yourself in game. As for me i prefer the kilt this time.
    Last edited by mmoc8c22ecc507; 2011-05-21 at 10:56 PM.

Every class that can were a dress should have an option to wear them as leggings instead. My favorite mage tier was t9. No skirt.