Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I love the fact it changes, it shows who reads up and who doesn't.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    it does? it doesn't.

Deleted
    I think some warlocks arround here forget how much Demo has changed, aswell as Destro adding in soulfires, not to mention soulburn.

Quote Originally Posted by Naturae View Post
    How do you all get used to this? This would really piss me off if my dps priority changes this often. Your mechanics, cooldowns, and pet's genders change frequently too.

I just don't get how you locks do this.
    Have to agree with you, classes are changing too fast and too much. They say they want to make the game more acessible but the way they doing those changes nonstop they might scare even the oldest veteran that needs to change all his playstyle everytime a patch hits. Just imagine this for newer players, its probably even worse to them.
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

Deleted
    I dont mind rotations changing, but whenever I cant play affliction I get sad ;(

Who said Fury was topping Afflic?

http://stateofdps.com/index.php?data...s=200&spec=dps
    Quote Originally Posted by lawlpoo View Post
    IF YOU CAN'T COMPETE IN ARENAS YOU AREN'T GOING TO BE ABLE TO COMPETE IN RATED BGS!! LEARN TO PLAY!!!

I'm a little "Meh, I'll get used to it", though it does tick me off that the frigging FELHUNTER is the new best pet for Demo.

I miss the good ole' days of Imp SF in all 3 specs. That made it interesting and fun to play.

Deleted
    I like it, i get kinda bored of playing (Example frost mage) since its ice lance ice lance frostbolt frostbolt etc etc.

CHANGE IS GEEEEWD!

Quote Originally Posted by Entropic View Post
    I miss the good ole' days of Imp SF in all 3 specs. That made it interesting and fun to play.
    If by interesting and fun you mean retarded and unnecessarily complex then yes, totally.

As many have already said, I frankly enjoy the variety. I'd be bored to death if I had to always play the same spec. It keeps me on my toes and out of a rut.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't really say that our rotation has completely changed since I started playing my lock (early ICC). Priorities have changed, but the core of the specs has for the most part remained the same. Only one I would partially agree to disagree with is demo.

Its kinda like, oh hey new patch... x dot is now worth putting up! or x spell should be casted before y spell now!

Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    I'll trade you, warlocks. I've had the same rotation since Vanilla as a combat rogue, +/- Revealing Strike at times.
    Don't lie, you know your rotation in Vanilla was auto attack then go make a sandwich, cause if you actually tried to use your abilities you were either yelled at for dropping another dot/debuff off the boss or pulled threat and died.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin FTW View Post
    If by interesting and fun you mean retarded and unnecessarily complex then yes, totally.
    I agree it was unnecessary and frustrating at times, but it made it complex which is the good part. Without that mechanic now all 3 specs are insanely easy, there is little to no degree of difficulty for someone to play them properly. The old Imp SF mechanic separated good locks from the bad. Not to mention it was a little overpowered, but I enjoyed that. :P

Back then Demo was *the* most hectic rotation in the game, with Immolate still having 15s duration and ISF with 15s ICD. Ahh... times were good back then.

Good things never last...
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

10+ Year Old Account
    You get used to it and learn to adapt. The transition between Spambolt spec and T7 Affliction was rather difficult but other than that it hasn't been too bad overall.

Just move around some key bindings, and I'm good to go.