Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Should probably post those in the Far Art thread. We don't want to have 2 fan art threads running around

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina View Post
    Should probably post those in the Far Art thread. We don't want to have 2 fan art threads running around
    ooooh yoooouuuuu

this is celibrating some specific art works. this is now personally made arts by me or people who put them on the forums. see how they are diff???

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    His fanart of Med'ivh is ungodly amazing. http://breathing2004.deviantart.com/...F11770484&qo=4
    thats pretty amazing

BLIZZ HIRE THIS PERSON

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    ooooh yoooouuuuu

this is celibrating some specific art works. this is now personally made arts by me or people who put them on the forums. see how they are diff???
    I really like that artwork... especially the Draenei one, but rules are rules.

Would you prefer I merge it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina View Post
    I really like that artwork... especially the Draenei one, but rules are rules.

Would you prefer I merge it?
    i dont see how they are the same, considering this thread only celibrates one artist and specfic mosaics(sp) rather than a free for all by the community of mmo champion.

if u were to merge them. put these on page 1 and bring attention to them for they are glorious

If anyone's strong on the Blood Elven lore, would they be so kind as to explain who the woman is with the blue drake?

I can't seem to remember anything about that pair.

Thanks to Elyaan for the great sig!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwibami View Post
    If anyone's strong on the Blood Elven lore, would they be so kind as to explain who the woman is with the blue drake?

I can't seem to remember anything about that pair.
    She's Anveena, the "mortal avatar" of the Sunwell. The dragon is her will-they-won't-they lover, named Kalecgos.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is my fav from him.
    http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/communi...eathing2004)#5

And yes that is him, he has 3 pages on wow, filter by his name Jian Guo (breathing2004)

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    She's Anveena, the "mortal avatar" of the Sunwell. The dragon is her will-they-won't-they lover, named Kalecgos.
    Oh snap, I've clearly been missing out on something then. Wowwiki here I come!

Thanks to Elyaan for the great sig!

Deleted
    Hmm very un-interesting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwibami View Post
    Oh snap, I've clearly been missing out on something then. Wowwiki here I come!
    Wowwiki is for cretins - all the good editors moved to http://www.wowpedia.org/Portal:Main!

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    i dont see how they are the same, considering this thread only celibrates one artist and specfic mosaics(sp) rather than a free for all by the community of mmo champion.

if u were to merge them. put these on page 1 and bring attention to them for they are glorious
    1st page no, but they are over there now.

Closing This