Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Dragonwrath, the legedary ON-USE Item!

o_0 yes, the title mean what it says.

Quote Originally Posted by Bashiok
    Dragonwrath, of course, has a really awesome on-use ability, and we hope that's reason enough for people to keep it around even if it's not always their equipped weapon.
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...-weapons-scale

The transformation into a blue dragon:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Yeah. lol
    Its pretty much confirmed that the staff will double as a unique mount. As the storyline with it goes, Taracgosa is split from her body and you become her vessel. Using the staff brings her out in you, you become her physically.

In sum, its like a free vial of sands, but unique.

Use-efect, oh my god, i start to envy everyone with this item ^^

EDIT alot
    Proc: Wrath of Tarecgosa - When you deal damage, you have a chance to gain the Wrath of Tarecgosa, duplicating the harmful spell.
    Last edited by Keren; 2011-05-23 at 09:38 AM.

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

Deleted
    perhaps there is a proc aswell.. who knows

15+ Year Old Account
    Am guessing Dragon.

Also if thats the case, do want

They wouldnt make the proc useable if the weapon isnt equipped, it'd need to be a cosmetic effect.

probebly dragon form hopefully flying one or just cosmetic will be happy with both

Could be that the ''on use'' effect is the same as vial of the sands.

Now THAT would be awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keren View Post
    o_0 yes, the title mean what it says.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...-weapons-scale

The question is, will be the transformation into a blue dragon (i.e. flight form for the user or stat push?) or the duplication of spells be the use effect?

Use-efect, oh my god, i start to hate this item ^^

I may be the HAPPIEST mage on my server now I'm going to Dunkin Donuts for a dozen now

Deleted
    You will be able to transform into a consort of the blue dragonflight, as well as having the proc mimicking an offensive ability.

Wasn't it confirmed somewhere, that on use is transform into mount?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you read the last sentence
    Dragonwrath, of course, has a really awesome on-use ability, and we hope that's reason enough for people to keep it around even if it's not always their equipped weapon.
    I think it's becoming pretty obvious that it's the cosmetic/dragon thing that will be on use.
    Else if you could use the spell duplication in future expansion/s and the equip your future-current (OP compared to the current stats) weapon and cause mass havoc will be silly enough.

And the on-use dragon transformation was known since the first time Blizz officially announce the legendary so i don't really understand why this topic is needed.

Deleted
    Update

02:00AM CET - The proc for Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest might be added in this build. As usual, nothing official for the moment but it's very consistent with the official preview.

Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Wrath of Tarecgosa - When you deal damage, you have a chance to gain the Wrath of Tarecgosa, duplicating the harmful spell.

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    The great staff duplicates destructive magics, and also bestows upon its wielder the ability to transform into a member of the Blue Dragonflight.

I have no idea how to link this stuff, so copy pasta for you!, it's on page 3 of the news on mmoc

10+ Year Old Account
    Use: Creates a portal, teleporting group members that use it to the Nexus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascherzon
    He doesn't read topics before he posts - he just takes a dump, smears it all over his face, rolls his face across the keyboard and presses post.

Quote Originally Posted by Antvg View Post
    Wasn't it confirmed somewhere, that on use is transform into mount?
    didnt read something like that anywhere here
    edit: your post only show the duplication of harmfull spells, nothing about the on-use effect!

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Else if you could use the spell duplication in future expansion/s and the equip your current (OP compared to the current stats) weapon and cause mass havoc will be silly enough.
    seems logic, cause every one can change weapon infight (remeber weapon switch macros on rogues) it will only be a cosmetic mechanic..

They already said it has the ability to turn you into a dragon of the blue dragonflight, so expect that.

Do I give you Ret Dreams?
    "It's your $14.95 a month, but when you are in a raid, you are wasting our $358.80."

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably the same on use as what the dps trinket has for melees http://www.wowhead.com/item=59461/fury-of-angerforge

Quote Originally Posted by FruityFrodo View Post
    You will be able to transform into a consort of the blue dragonflight, as well as having the proc mimicking an offensive ability.
    With the blue flight at the brink of extinction you will have a lot to do including laying a lot of eggs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Garrosh View Post
    They already said it has the ability to turn you into a dragon of the blue dragonflight, so expect that.
    INHO: the dragonform could be the the dublication proc, it must not be the use mechanic

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    U need to wear/use the item before it can proc...

dont you people read mmo-champion? like... weeks ago there was a MOUNT version of tarecgosa datamined

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevarin View Post
    dont you people read mmo-champion? like... weeks ago there was a MOUNT version of tarecgosa datamined
    Yeah. lol
    Its pretty much confirmed that the staff will double as a unique mount. As the storyline with it goes, Taracgosa is split from her body and you become her vessel. Using the staff brings her out in you, you become her physically.
    Reminds of Eragon a little bit.

In sum, its like a free vial of sands, but unique.