Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutzer View Post
    Noz! Will miss this trusty feature =(
    me2
    i can clearly recall the happyness of the community when it was implemented....
    R.I.P: Keyring, you kept my inventory nice and clean for a long time

I won't rage unless I'm forced to keep all my old heroic keys in my bag. Other than that, useless change is useless.

No! Let me keep my keys!

I'll miss my random-ass keys. (Like, on my main, a Draenei, I still have a leftover key from that furbolg quest in Azuremyst. Back from 2008 for me.)
    But, I'm hoping for a tabard storage system, and maybe even an Archaeology rare items storage system. Both would be great.

Makes me a little sad, tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between Nagrand and your dreams
    Whats the point of this? The keyring bag wasn't even an extra bag space interfering with your current bags.

As a couple people mentioned.

TBC heroic Keys
    Kara Key
    Algalon key

I don't want to have to make space for these....

this is bad if it is going to take bag space ..

Where am I going to store all my Kolkar Booty Keys, now? =(

hooray?? phasing out keyz <.< slowly rogues become slightly more useful?

Where are the exciting new features that we could do with the additional bagspace blizz promised us?

So while half my guild has already quit because of lack of content, Blizz is playing around with the keyring ... I mean come on, Cataclysm has been out five and a half months and we still have the same raid content. Hard Mode encounters, does not make it a NEW encounter.

Stood in the Fire andy_mitchelluk's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If they're no longer going to be used, why not add a keyring "bag" to our banks so people can keep them for nostalgia if they wish? Some of us are collectors goddamit!

but.... but...
    i like all my random useless keys. great memories attached to some.

also, this is all dev time that could be better spent un-noobing frost dk spec. (and nerfing it a little more)

who cares about that damn thing

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    My bank is full, bags are full... ugh this is going to suck for inventory management for me.

I'm also a bit concerned about the potential number of keys that will be tossed into my already weighty bags. I can only hope that they remove the need for some, such as the Outland heroics keys, Karazhan key, etc, from the game. Make it so the only keys left are Blacksmithing keys, and keys for quests, and I'm good.

I like that the keyring is being removed, but useable keys are just tossed into the bags is kinda stupid. BS keys should turn into an enchant rather than an item that takes up space. I am aware BS use keys to level up so there should be compensation so leveling stays the same.
    Last edited by Sammonoske; 2011-05-23 at 04:48 PM.

So wait, they needed the room in the UI? That doesn't make sense as they could easily make the bar wider. Sounds like a cop out to cluttering our bags.

Before all this, we didn't have dual specs and PvP gear didn't have resil (i.e. people weren't running around with at least 3 sets of gear in their bags). Bag space is still precious...

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ace1231337 View Post
    I won't rage unless I'm forced to keep all my old heroic keys in my bag. Other than that, useless change is useless.
    This is currently the case on the PTR, which made many players unhappy - particularly those with blacksmith keys. I would (hopefully) expect that this will change before going live.

My problem with this change is that Blizzard is removing stuff again. I like my keys. They make me feel important, besides having sentimental value.
    Last edited by Somarlane; 2011-05-23 at 04:49 PM.
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia