Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Won the Blue Protodrake fair and square (everyone rolled need) in a random pug. Then all of a sudden i was back in Dalaran.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I've ever been kicked, but this one time someone tried to kick me. I was healing heroic Shadowfang Keep on my paladin alt. The tank was taking quite some damage on the first trash, but nothing we couldn't manage. The tank did almost die just before the boss because he was chain pulling the ads while I was looting. Anyway, the boss goes down without much trouble but the trash after that everything goes horribly wrong. The tank pulls more than he can handle and he dies. I'm starting to get curious as to why he's taking such enormous amounts of damage so I inspect him. Half of his gear is Resilience gear. I'm thinking this is just a poor misguided player, so I ask him if he's aware that Resilience only stops player damage. His reply is something along the lines of: "Yes, I know. I have 5 level 85 and an arena rating of 2400 on my main." I didn't really see how this was relevant, so I politely tell him that Resilience is a wasted stat for tanks and that's the reason he's taking so much damage. While I'm typing this he just keeps on pulling and dies again. Then he starts telling me which spells I've should have used to which I reply he really has no place tanking heroics like that. I try to kick him, but the kick fails. Then he tries to kick me for not healing properly, but the kick fails as well. Then he tries to kick a mage for not wanting to kick me. Eventually he left right before the second boss, taking half of the group with him.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm rarely kicked from randoms, but when I eventually get kicked, it's my own fault - 100%. I tend to be rather harsh in my language, but my experience in the LFD groups as of late, has taught me that it's pointless to be friendly towards other people.

I've never kicked anyone tho'.

I (warrior tank) kicked a lvl 50ish rogue in Stratholme main entrance for looting boxes rather then helping kill a boss.

Told them to help us or get booted...he/she said F*** you don't threaten me...needless to say the rogue got booted.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by underdogba View Post
    I got kicked once during Wrath for not rezzing somebody who died.

The curious part is that I was playing a mage.
    Lol. It seems alot of the time I find people who dont know what classes can rez and which cant. :P

Never been removed unless I DC'd, and in that case it's pretty legit.
    Most of the times when people do get "randomly" kicked without anyone saying anything it's usually because they are being carried. Not saying this is always the case, some people just like to kick, but that's the feeling I get most of the times that yes/no kickwindow pops up with some silly reason.

Quote Originally Posted by underdogba View Post
    Not even remotely debatable. First off, mastery is not the worst secondary stat to begin with, crit is. Secondly, Intellect and Spellpower are so compelling in Cata compared to any possible secondary stats that the likelihood that any 346 gear would produce as much dps is extremely spurious. Third, the people in the random heroic are not the people with whom the staff would have dropped anyway, so it's none of their business.
    Anyone ever considered he might have farmed it of the AH? it BoE, id buy it if it meant that id get my ilvl to enter somewhere....no matter what class/specc it was. Maby he even got it for his Resto specc? maby his main specc where resto?

I run LFD like crazy, or used to, anyway, and have never been kicked from a group and find it very hard to believe a lot of these stories. In all of the randoms I've done I've only seen maybe 1 or 2 at most people initiate a vote-kick, where as the others would usually just leave themselves. It may just be incredible x infinity luck on my part but I have had my share of bad pugs.
    OT: If someone is offline I usually do initiate the vote-kick, giving the meaning: No beard.
    People will blindly click yes and one of them will catch it out and be like, 'no beard lolwut?'

I was doing 45% of the groups damage on my full hierloom mage. I fell off the edge during that spiral climb to the last boss (in RFK/RFD I forget which) and they kicked me even though it was a 20 second run back up.. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    I got kicked from a group yesterday for pulling a necessary trash pack in ZA. It was after the group had pretty much broken up though because the warrior and druid QQ'd that "omg we won't make the timer now because you pulled that 1 trash pack", lol @ going for timer in a pug. Warrior was raging hard too, apparently I'm a "shitty dbag baddie tank" for pulling a necessary trash pack.
    To be fair, timed is very possible in a pug, I've done it with three different characters grouping up with only one friend (DPS) when I was on my Paladin, Priest (healers) or DK (tank). Naturally the people I got grouped up with were all good, but we ended up having ~5 minutes left, so it's very possible. Also, if it really was necessary to kill that pack to move on, I seriously doubt they'd rage that hard. Was it one of the patrols?

EDIT: OT: I very rarely get kicked, mostly because I usually take control of the group and lead them, which somehow makes people allow me to tell people what to do to some extent (I occasionally get kick attempts, but they rarely get through, and then that person leaves).
    I did get an interesting kick back in WoLK though, in an Utgarde Pinnacle run, simply for "being a DK". I had to accept that reason, as I could not object to being a DK.
    Last edited by mmoc522dc42c8a; 2011-05-24 at 03:40 PM.

I was kicked for the first time on my rogue alt yesterday in Heroic Shadowfang. On the third boss healer was telling me to go after adds, I explained to him that I was but while using Blade Flurry I was attacking two targets at once, sometimes it was both adds sometimes an add and the boss. They vote kicked me even though I was the only one doing more damage than the tank and had 2x as many interrupts as anyone else.

Got kicked once on my paladin tank in HC stonecore. I was gearing up and had a few green items, wich the shaman healer saw and directly he though that I wasnt able to tank.
    When pulling the first packs ppls kept dying, however all mobs was on me so i have no idea what was going on more than i could see on the healing meter that my healing was more than the healers. I got kicked since i let players die? Interesting.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've only been kicked once and it was on my kitty alt during Wrath. I was in a cross-realm pug which happened to have 4 guildies in Azjol Nerub (sp?). All was well and we had just downed the 2nd boss and it dropped a trinket that everyone passed on. I asked if they minded if I took for offspec and they all said sure, so I greeded and won. They then stood around for a few minutes and kicked me with no reason given. I don't know if they were bringing in another guildy or if they were upset that I greeded a trinket that nobody needed. Whatever the reason, it was not at all fair.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 minutes ago i was kicked from BRC hc for no good reason i guess they didnt like me (i knew they would kick me as soon as they could but i dont care)
    Last edited by Xarganthos; 2011-05-24 at 06:11 PM.

"We feel bad cause your caring us." On my holy pally
    I was soloing the instance(wotlk heroic i had an IL of 269 by end of wrath) and they kicked me cause I soloed one boss.
    I cried
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skatblast View Post
    Fake and Gay
    They never said it was real and heterosexual.

I was healing and the group successfully voted to boot a 20k dps mage for pulling aggro.

The other two dps a Rogue and Hunter were under the tank and were unable or unwilling to tricks/MD properly.

Luckily the replacement boomkin manged decent enough DPS to finish the run.

Deleted
    I was DPSing on the first boss in Grim Batol, and when he casted Blitz, the priest healer stood infront of the boss and for some reason used Leap Of Faith on me, so I was infront of the boss too. The boss blitzed on me and the healer, and we both died.. Apparently it was my fault and I got kicked.

Deleted
    I got kicked once for guessing in advance 3 boss drops in a dungeon.

I have never been removed from a group because I always queue as the tank/party leader. I have removed people from my group before though, for ninja looting BoE epics etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfinoria View Post
    Won the Blue Protodrake fair and square (everyone rolled need) in a random pug. Then all of a sudden i was back in Dalaran.
    I had that on my Rogue, but it was due to the rest of the group being sore loosers to a freshly dinged 80 when they all had what looked like ICC 25 gear and such, actually called me a ninja then booted me, gave me the giggles.

Got kicked from Stonecore normal on my Warlock once too, the rest of the group were from the same guild and didn't speak any English it seemed, after one pull I found myself looking at a loading screen then back in Uldum =/
    For the Horde!