Thread: New moniter

New moniter

Im looking to buy a new PC and know what im getting and stuff but I still want a bit of money after I buy to spend on games, so instead of spending $200 on a new moniter should i just use my tv its 24 inches, HD LED so i was wondering if that would be any good or should i spend the money on a new moniter thanx.

( sorry for the bad grammer im in a rush)

I hope you like low resolution and shitty quality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramin View Post
    I hope you like low resolution and shitty quality.
    I got a BENQ somthing best resi full HD 1080p for £105 and its amazing no flaws. so. that was from overclockers UK tho
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally highly suggest http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16824236049 I have one myself and i've had zero problems at all. full 1080p for an affordable price.
    @dA
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleuh
    Since the invention of the internet, the Earth`s rotation has been solely propelled by english teachers turning in their graves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Totally depends on the quality of the new pc you're getting, personally I don't see why you would have any problem using the TV as your main screen. albeit rather annoying when someone comes in and decides they want to watch TV while you're playing games.

15+ Year Old Account
    Asus and Samsung make great LCD and LED monitors. I love Asus VH236H and VH238H, cant remember any specifically from Samsung atm.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

Do not buy an HDTV, they will work but 99% of them look grainy even at 1920x1080. We have a 32" at work, and sure it looks ok but a pure LCD/LED Monitor will look better. I myself use the Acer 27" LED and its amazing, uses less than 20w of power as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you tell us the make and model of your TV atleast? What is the native resolution?
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze