Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FearXI View Post
    Oh AK-47's are nice. My buddy owns 2. That's what they'd be coming over with. No sweat.
    I can assure you, Your 'buddy' would not have the same type of AK-47 as the Chinese would.

Quote Originally Posted by Papertiger View Post
    This aint easy mode setting COD mate

You don't just approach a squad of trained soldiers wielding heavy weapons and expect to win just because youre fighting in your shopping strip.
    Nope, you wait and make them pay for every inch they take. A sniper on every corner halts the advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    Only US does that these days it seems
    Difference is China would keep it.

This wouldnt happen for 10-20 years (until the chinese economy has plateaued and they no longer need money from the US) the only way for them to from further will be by gues what?... invading other nations. They will not atack their neighbors first because america would retaliate. They would attempt to cripple us to ensure success in the attacks on russia, Japan, SK, and anyone els they want. They would hit us harder later.

one million troops spear out in 5-7 american coastal cities armed with rockets, grenades, bazookas, armor piercing rounds in their automatic weapons, and wearing body armor and possibly even light tanks as support would be a nightmare. They would burn the cities and disperse before we could send in troops to kill them (airstrikes would be hazardous because there could be millions of potential civilian deaths from it)

What the fuuuuuck is up with all these America is gonna get invaded topics. You are so gullible. It must fucking be Modern Warfare 2 and 3. Two big games where scenarios of America getting invaded and these topics pop up all over the place. God damn it. America will not get invaded any time soon. Someone considering invading USA is stupid, since you guys got by far the biggest army in the world. And if they would have Nuclear warfare their country would be bombed to space before even nothing else than New York or Washington D.C would've been blown away.

So stop with these US invaded topics please.
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ealar/advanced

Raid Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/pappahealar

Guild Website: http://www.excesse-guild.net/ (Dismissed and seized raiding early 2011, March.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxycotten View Post
    I can assure you, Your 'buddy' would not have the same type of AK-47 as the Chinese would.
    So you've seen his AK's? How could you assure me of that?

I'm pretty sure OP watched Battle: Los Angeles

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    You realize that if they actually did this, they'd probably just nuke China, right?
    Lets see the scenario:

1-China nukes USA
    2-USA nukes China
    3-Taking the chance, North Korea, Venezuela, Cuba, and most Islam countries wich hate USA send their nukes, troops and hatred to USA.

Four muslims with two planes blew up the Twin Towers. Didnt you all learned anything from that? you are not immune
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even -if- China could invade the USA successfully, not sure it would be in their best interest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxycotten View Post
    How do you know this? The AK-47 and klashnekoff are the most reliable weapons in the world, people have used them for 60 years for a reason.
    because they are accurate right? lol i was in the military in a weapons squad, i was a javelin gunner for the US army, once u use a targeting system as advanced as that u come tell me who has good weapons and i have used both of those junk ass old weapons
    Last edited by Begrudge; 2011-05-25 at 11:00 PM.

duno why people underestimate US so much lol
    was underestimated when they got involved in ww2 but that didn't work out very well ok

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    umm one nation has
    If you mean the US that certainly doesn't count. They didn't start any land offensives against Japan until the war in Germany had come to an end. I don't think it counts as fighting on two fronts.

Quote Originally Posted by purplestank View Post
    2012 end of the world!
    Our lord and savior Mr. Camping changed the date yet again?

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Rec View Post
    Even -if- China could invade the USA successfully, not sure it would be in their best interest.
    And this, at least for now. Who knows what change the future will change. Sure, world peace would be nice and all, but I don't see that happening, ever.

I could go slap crying toddlers in Walmart, doesn't mean I will.

I'd like to think China has a bit more sense than that.
    Last edited by BatteredRose; 2011-05-25 at 11:02 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrasticSapTactics View Post
    The United States hasn't fought a war for land since the mid-1800's. In fact, every time the US has invaded another country in the last 150 years, they eventually turn over the country back to its inhabitants. Oxycotton, please meet the Republic of China (you may know it as Taiwan). They may disagree with your point.
    What's your point? Your country uses ploys such as the war on terror in order to benefit itself, China may have control of Taiwan and Tibet for that matter. But they don't attack countries for their minerals.

They supported Al Queda in the 1980's.
    Allowed Kuwait to be invaded and civilians massacred in the 1990's
    Currently fucking up the middle-east with technology such as the internet.

America feeds of destabalizing then exploiting other countries while using such ploys as the war on terror.

Quote Originally Posted by Defengar View Post
    This wouldnt happen for 10-20 years (until the chinese economy has plateaued and they no longer need money from the US) the only way for them to from further will be by gues what?... invading other nations. They will not atack their neighbors first because america would retaliate. They would attempt to cripple us to ensure success in the attacks on russia, Japan, SK, and anyone els they want. They would hit us harder later.

one million troops spear out in 5-7 american coastal cities armed with rockets, grenades, bazookas, armor piercing rounds in their automatic weapons, and wearing body armor and possibly even light tanks as support would be a nightmare. They would burn the cities and disperse before we could send in troops to kill them (airstrikes would be hazardous because there could be millions of potential civilian deaths from it)
    Damn man, have some faith in your country. How long do you think it takes to burn a city...
    How long do you think it takes to get jets loaded with bombs above that Chinese- infested city?
    This isn't ancient Rome, we can travel preeeeeeetty quick nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by adimaya View Post
    Israel, all fronts at once.
    Yep. It was on what, 4 fronts? And they got within spitting distance of two of their enemies capital cities before a cease-fire was declared.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murkantilism View Post
    If you mean the US that certainly doesn't count. They didn't start any land offensives against Japan until the war in Germany had come to an end. I don't think it counts as fighting on two fronts.
    Correct. And it certainly wasn't strictly the US in Japan OR Europe either.

In the Pacific there was the aid of the Australian forces, and in Europe there was this coalition called the Allies. I wonder who they consisted of?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adimaya View Post
    Israel, all fronts at once.
    true, so two nations and pretty soon looks like one of those countries are going to have to do it again
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Causing another world war at this point would be a terrible idea for any one country.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Begrudge View Post
    because they are accurate right? lol i was in the military in a weapons squad, i was a javilin gunner for the US army, once u use a targeting system as advanced as that u come tell me who has good weapons and i have used both of those junk ass old weapons
    'javilin'
    1. You spelt it wrong
    2. The US army does not use the FGM-148 Javelin (Which is what you're referring too, that would be the British and your special forces.)
    3.EMP's completely disable them, Any idiot can make an EMP.

Your argument is invalid.