How do i get 7 days free time

I havent played in over 5 months, i was told i can get like 7 free days. If its possible how do i do it?

Random selection is random.

I think if someone does a scroll of resurrection for you, you get a free week. There are certain services on the WoW website and it just requires you to have the person enter your e-mail or account user name etc etc.

It may require 6 months of inactive time though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get someone to scroll of resurrection you.

I think that email they send out just happens randomly. I was out for a few months, and never got one. My BF was unsubbed for 3 months and got one.

Log into battlenet and go to the account page. Where you see "game accounts" Select your WOW account.

You will then see a page that shows account name, account status etc. For me under account status it say "frozen" (because I quit in early Feb). Just underneath that there is a link that says "claim 7 free days of game time". Click the link and it takes you to another page where you activate your 7 free days.

I dunno if I ever got an email about the 7 free days because I just tend to automatically delete anything wow related as I expect them to all be scam messages... Maybe the 7 free days thing is random.... but it's available on my battlenet account.

The alternative and better thing to do is probably to get a friend with an active wow account to use "scroll of resurrection" on you. Scroll of resurrection is found on the Battlenet account pages and then at the bottom there is a link that says "referrals and rewards". Scroll of resurrection is 1 of those additional services (the other being "recruit a friend").

"Invite a friend that has left World of Warcraft to return with 10 days of free game time, which includes free access to the first expansion that was released after they stopped playing.

If your friend reactivates his or her account and pays for at least one month of game time, you will receive a month of World of Warcraft game time for free! You can only invite someone who was once a paid subscriber and last played more than 90 days ago."
    Last edited by Paulosio; 2011-05-25 at 11:55 PM.