Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by rewn View Post
    2010? I could swear the model was datamined before that :S I figured it was pre ICC (or was it pre Ruby Sanctum). Anyway when the patch arrived it was nowhere in sight and people thought it was just another one of those cool things Blizzard forgot about.
    This model comes from the Spirit of the Competition , which you get after you won a pvp battle , during the Olympic plays in China.

---------- Post added 2011-05-26 at 05:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Buutch View Post
    ^ this. It wasnt 100% sure you got the pet actually. Dno about the tabard, I guess that was a bigger chance? Cant remember :c
    I believe you get the tabart for 100% after playing a bg , it didnt matter if you won or lose

Quote Originally Posted by Sharlie Cheen View Post
    Another way to make cash? Seems like they're getting desperate. Just saying
    you mean all that cash blizzard makes by people collecting companion pets? ikr they're so greedy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tente View Post
    I have 148 pets
    +1 from 100 pets ach
    +1 from 125 pets ach
    bang !
    I is jelly. Still 13 more pets to go ...

10+ Year Old Account
    That would make a cool mount :|
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    "Hi, my name is X"
    "Hi X"
    "So, what do you like to do in your spare time?"
    "I like to water my plants, maybe watch some television, how about you X?"
    "Oh, you know, slaying some dragons, acquiring legendary pieces of armor, saving the world from destruction bound power hungry demons"

X wins.
    So X either plays video games or is a dangerously insane individual who is having some seriously screwed up hallucinations?

Are we really making fun of people who play a video game on a forum devoted to that video game?

Deleted
    Yet another reskin, and i bet all the other 'new' achievement mini pets will be reskins as well.Not that i don't fancy them, i'm just a little tired of all the recycled content in Cataclysm.Anyway, perhaps it's just me

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    I want

150 pets is Insane
    http://warcraftpets.com/account/prof...?user=goatbert

Quote Originally Posted by Varulv View Post
    Yet another reskin, and i bet all the other 'new' achievement mini pets will be reskins as well.Not that i don't fancy them, i'm just a little tired of all the recycled content in Cataclysm.Anyway, perhaps it's just me
    Most of the achievement pet rewards so far haven't even been reskins. The skunk looks like all other skunks as does the fawn. The armadillo pet was a new model in Cataclysm but the pet is no different from the critters you see all over the world now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Completely off-topic but:

Spider mount!

Gonna be the happiest day of my main's life.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the model is pretty nice personally, then again I've always been a sucker for dragon related items.

I think it's lookin' kinda strange afterall.