Deleted

World of Logs showing incorrect DPS @ Conclave?

Hello

We went to Conclave Heroic yesterday and the result kill I ended up being at 22.9k DPS as surival hunter.
    Now, I was somewhat excited since that would have ranked me but when I decided to check WoL my dps was according to it at..17.5k ?

The one who logged the fight was at the opposite platform(not on my platform) and I somewhat think that might be it, but I would like to hear other people's input? I could never ever only have done 17.5, I checked my Recount if it was on Overall Damage but it was on Current Fight and I even asked multiple people on my platform to link recount meters and it was the same according to theirs, I was at the top with 22.9k dps.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Also, not 100% sure if it is the right sub forum...but it somewhat fits :I else just move it to an appropriate sub.

Deleted
    Yup. Conclave bosses on the far left/right are out of combat log range from each other.
    I _think_ that there was a combat log merger app somewhere, in case anybody on your platform did a /combatlog aswell.

Deleted
    Cheers, will make sure to log myself next time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Your logs will be incorrect over the other people on other platforms. just FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    ^ The best way to make sure your DPS is accurately reported.

There is also a different Calculation used in WOL compared to Recount. On Avg WOL shows about 2k lower because they use edps. If you check the report in WOL it shows you your dps and then your edps right next to it. I run into this all the time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    Your logs will be incorrect over the other people on other platforms. just FYI.
    Well if two people log, one at each platform, all will get their "justified" deps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same thing goes for fights with phase shifts like heroic V&T or even Heroic Halion from WoTLK. Like they said already, logging them yourself will yield the best results.