10+ Year Old Account

Top 10 things do do while your replacement laptop is coming.

(assuming, as in my case, you have an iPad on permanent loan from the school)

1. Check your tracking number at least twice per hour (I hate Alaska)
    2. Learn a new cooking recipe every night.
    3. Break out an old iPod and listen to what you liked 4 years ago (the kooks are boss)
    4. Go to the gym out of boredom, doing 3. In the meantime.
    5. Plan Rube Goldberg like approaches for getting the girl.
    6. Discover white cheddar wheat thins.
    7. Devastate your Facebook friends with a stream of wall posts not yet seen on this earth.
    8. Get sick from undercooked 2.
    9. Install those car speakers you hav.e lying around.
    10. Make a top ten things to do while waiting for a new computer post.

I like.

The Kooks are STILL boss, btw.

If I were you, I'd just do the following things:

1. Run head-on against the closest wall because of the rage that buying a laptop instead of a proper computer induces.
    2. Get some toasts
    3. And buy a proper computer

Btw, I own both a laptop, and a desktop, I use em both, each for a purpose, and since you didn't mention "playing wow" I'll assume you're buying a gaming laptop. That's where you fail. Oh, also, iPads. They suck, don't buy them. Get an iPhone or a netbook, never an iPad. Want arguments? Meh, ask for them, too tired to type right now, but google can get you arguments fine enough.

I concur, I can build a PC for far less than a laptop, and it would be faster. Plus, when I want to upgrade it, I can, without buying a completely new one.

Laptops are appliances, just throw away items (sadly)

His laptop is most likely for school, I can assume.
    Anyway.

EDIT: How do you fit your massive fap sessions between all of this good stuff you're doing? :O
    Last edited by Chickensoup23; 2011-05-27 at 02:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The iPad I'm using is being used(by me) to develop a virtual portable tour guide of a local museum. It also happens to be serving as my Internet lifeline in times of crisis.

Prior to the demise of my previous laptop, I was indeed going to purchase a desktop, but I couldn't see being without a semi powerful portable machine. Desktop is still in the future plans, though. I'm getting a midrange machine (2.0 ghz sandy bridge i7, 6 gigs ram, ati 6770m) for 900. I'm content with my power to price ratio

---------- Post added 2011-05-27 at 02:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chickensoup23 View Post
    Anyway.

EDIT: How do you fit your massive fap sessions between all of this good stuff you're doing? :O
    The iPad is quite usable 1 handed. Just sayin'.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickensoup23 View Post
    Anyway.

maby its his secret nr0. and they say never to delay your chores or they wont get done, well...good thing you saved it for when this happens right?!

im gonna have to make a box full of stuff for when my pc crashes, movies I should still watch, fap magazines, a cake,...