Quote Originally Posted by bcbully View Post
    I wonder if there will be a million pieces of clothes. Like a virtual mall! 1$ each. Idk I kinda like that thought, weird..

edit- as long as there a 1 million pieces out in the world aswell.
    Just to throw out a nice random number of 10$ (theory number). With a 10% discount, it would take 60 pieces of purchased clothing for it to start being worth it.

If each piece of clothing is 1$ it would take 600 pieces for it to be worth it. I'm just saying if you buy the master pack just for that... it's not worth it.
    Last edited by zito; 2012-04-06 at 01:22 PM.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Its a MMO game created by Funcom. also EA is supporting.
    I was interested in the game until I read this. Oh well

Quote Originally Posted by Vexxilus View Post
    Where did you see that? The only part I saw that mentioned a discount was for cash shop clothing: "10% lifetime discount on all full-priced item store social clothing items."
    Oh right, thanks, I didn't even mouse-over it, just assumed it was subscription.

At whoever was going to quit if they had even an 1% experience potion; the master pack includes experience potions, so you can probably cancel the pre-order. :P

Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    EA are just the publishers though, unlike all the recent releases that has been from companies owned by EA.

Quote Originally Posted by iggie View Post
    Funcom is independent. EA does not own them like they own BioWare. Funcom went to EA for distrobution. Funcom and EA signed a CO-publishing deal for TSW and TSW only. Kinda like me making a record then going to distributor and saying distribute this.

---------- Post added 2012-04-06 at 01:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ighox View Post
    Oh right, thanks, I didn't even mouse-over it, just assumed it was subscription.

At whoever was going to quit if they had even an 1% experience potion; the master pack includes experience potions, so you can probably cancel the pre-order. :P
    Yeah the xp pots are concerning. The ones being given work for the starting areas only, but there is some line blurring. In game advantage? Yes. Pay to win? No. We still do not know if these will be sold though.[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by bcbully; 2012-04-06 at 01:58 PM.

TSW 100v100v100 Persistent Warzone!

Maybe.. a guy at Pax was told 300 person cap for the persistent warzone by a lead designer! Officail statment is -

Quote Originally Posted by Snow TSW Lead Designer
    Our official word is that we can at least guarantee over 100 players per warzone, but we're working 24/7 on optimizing the zone so that we can push that number up

I have a lot of faith in our fantastic coders...
    Last edited by bcbully; 2012-04-06 at 07:38 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe.. a guy at Pax was told 300 person cap for the persistent warzone by a lead designer! Officail statment is -

300 is plenty, much more than that and things like massive FPS drop and server lag start to make things far less fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Auralian View Post
    300 is plenty, much more than that and things like massive FPS drop and server lag start to make things far less fun.
    Hecks yeah it's plenty! They seem to be pretty confident in what there engine can handle.

Hecks yeah it's plenty! They seem to be pretty confident in what there engine can handle.
    I just hope the recommended system specs can handle what their engines can handle. >.>
    I'm still thinking about it...

Quote Originally Posted by Tuqui-tuqui View Post
    I just hope the recommended system specs can handle what their engines can handle. >.>
    lol me too.. I was gonna upgrade for swtor, but got bored before I did.

any new info from pax?

like.... CHAINSAW SKIN!?!?!

They have an art on their home page of a girl holding a chainsaw.... I swear to god if I don't get a chainsaw...

Im very excited for this game!

A short video of a guy walking around in London. And yes, casters do seem to have weapons. Such as rods and voodoo dolls.

Last edited by zito; 2012-04-07 at 01:40 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Like jump in/jump out? at any time? why do i not remember hear about this? If it's true, that's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    Like jump in/jump out? at any time? why do i not remember hear about this? If it's true, that's awesome!
    Yes it will last forever. Currently max of 100 per secret society.

Pax East: Two excited nerds!

Edit - Oh and The quest are different for each faction! unlike another game *cough*
    http://www.gamezombie.tv/2012/04/07/...world-preview/
    Last edited by bcbully; 2012-04-07 at 07:27 PM.

Deleted
    I really want to like this game, but the whole cash shop, extra slots etc, has put me off

10+ Year Old Account
    300 people persistant warzone, Ilume had less and it was a nightmare unless their engine can handle it. id be worried about cookie cutter specs and horrors of what age of conans combat system waslikeif it carried over
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

Quote Originally Posted by Window View Post
    id be worried about cookie cutter specs and horrors of what age of conans combat system waslikeif it carried over
    This game was designed for cookie cutter specs it was also designed with synergy so not everything will work. The combat system is generally the same as other mmos except Tera or blades

I really want to like this game, but the whole cash shop, extra slots etc, has put me off
    So what you are saying is "I don't like this mmo because it has a cash shop like every other mmo"? So you are saying you don't like options?

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    This game was designed for cookie cutter specs it was also designed with synergy so not everything will work. The combat system is generally the same as other mmos except Tera or blades
    525 abilities combined ANYway you want. This game is anti cookie cutter.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    So what you are saying is "I don't like this mmo because it has a cash shop like every other mmo"? So you are saying you don't like options?
    The meh factor here is that it has subscription and cash shop that seems to be quite packed with features that will not be available in game you pay for monthly by default. Funcom should pick one ... either ppl pay subscription or they fund the game through extensive cash shop, dlc packs and similar.

Personally I will buy the game, play it for a month and then likely forget about it till it goes b2p. Unless it will be ball of revolutionaly polished awesomesauce with potential to turn me into smelly unshaved troll. Funcom asks for big bucks and that only works if they deliver big performance.
    Last edited by Repefe; 2012-04-08 at 03:09 PM.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.