Poll: Where in the UK do you live

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Deleted

UK: WoW by regions

Looking at the 'Post an image of yourself' post, seeing an american comment on something along the lines of 'haven't seen any in {insert a states name}'.
    Seeing that and thinking of the stigma associated with gamers, specifically those at WoW players.
    I was wondering.

How large is the WoW base per region in the UK

Just how open are gamers from specific regions of the UK? Are there regions were gamers hide the fact they are gamers because of the stigma.

May also be a case of saying male/female, who feels the need to hide the fact more

Someone may open a similar one for USA or other european countries at a future date

Look at the 'select your area', to decide what region you are in

N.B. MASSIVE apologise for grouping NI, Scotland and Wales. Max 10 poll option, and was thinking England at first, then thought of adding you lot to it
    Last edited by mmoc421ccedb9d; 2011-05-31 at 05:26 PM.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If my school found out I played WoW I would have no friends tommorow, That means I must go incognito but enough about the stigma. I'm in Scotland and I don't know anybody else in RL who plays

Deleted
    Not going the be one who doesn't answer own poll.
    South East and hide the fact i play WoW.
    Also I am male

Deleted
    Milton Keynes here, don't hide it though, male.

Why would you be ashamed of playing a video game?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychos View Post
    Why would you be ashamed of playing a video game?
    Generally there is a stigma to people who play computer games. With generally a stigma to WoW player.
    'I play {random game, such as cod/halo/fifa}' people may make a generic comment, ' I play World of warcraft' and you could get a completely different response