Storage in Witcher 2?

How did people handle their storage? I'm at Flotsam right now but way overloaded and i don't think there is anything you can put stuff in, so should i sell everything i have? I don't want to sell something i need later for crafting or something, and it looks like to buy it back it costs a fortune. What should i do?

don't want to use a cheat mod either btw. So any non mod suggestions would be good.

No storage there. Strange since in the first game there was a storage.

Anyway, just have to make sure you sell all of your junk (they add up in weight) and any weapons and armor that you won't use. Sometimes if you make a lot of potions it can lower your over all weight. Things like traps and grenades will weigh quite a bit though, it adds up.

Quote Originally Posted by candyass View Post
    How did people handle their storage? I'm at Flotsam right now but way overloaded and i don't think there is anything you can put stuff in, so should i sell everything i have? I don't want to sell something i need later for crafting or something, and it looks like to buy it back it costs a fortune. What should i do?

don't want to use a cheat mod either btw. So any non mod suggestions would be good.
    1. Sell all Weapons and Armor you are not wearing atM. Just keep the best, you will never switch.
    2. Sell crafting mats like wood, leather. They are heavy as hell and you get them at enormous numbers.
    3. Just keep that things that are actually rare: recipes, meteorite ore. Everything you have 20 or more in your inventory you will get about thousands more.

At the beginning I was looting everything, I learnd pretty fast that its not worth to carry 200 pieces of wood and plain stone with me.

I actually also found this to be a burden.

Don't do what I did selling all the monster stuff you find.... keep at least a few. I couldn't complete a quest because I didn't have X item!

some of the monster stuff you need to craft the better equipment as well

First thing I would do is to make sure you sell off anything that is tagged as junk. Then sell any unused armor and weapons. And then start selling the heavy crafting items such as lumber, not all of it, but enough to bring you under weight.

Deleted
    Also note that there are some items which let you equip more.

Also, did they change the amount in the 1.1 patch? I swear it was 250 before, and now I can carry 300. Could be a talent that I missed tho.