Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[Picture] What's your best stats in a bg?

Feeling pretty good after this one What's you greatest "achievement" or stats in a bg?

32:0 as enha shaman!

Will post screenshot as soon as I get home from work

My 69 dk in wrath. (05/08/2010)

Well I honestly have too many screenshots to dig up my best one, but here's a good one where we lose lol. WSG, 0-3. Oh well.

Oh, I have a lot of these... best one's got to be somewhere around 50-60 and 0 deaths in an AV on my hunter back in wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crocstar
    My personal belief is that whoever plays a hunter in the arena testing they have done since season 1 is just a monster, skilled beyond all belief and manages to whomp on the testers playing other classes. They in turn nerf hunters each and every patch to close the gap on this superhuman hunter demigod.... Slow down on the skills man, we don't stand a chance now and we can't take much more of the nerf bat.

75-0

how`?

isle of conquest... the fat mashine.. pre nerf.. one hitting evrything on the grave yard :X

without? 60-0 or something like that zerg av with my rogue ^^

I never ss but I took up bging at the end of wotlk to pass the time and me and some of my bis pve geared friends dominated bgs

I think 68-0 was the best I got
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    80-14 in AV on my DK. It was back in mid-Wrath I think.
    Best in terms of fewest deaths was 30-1.

This was as ret in season 7 or 8, no healer or anything

I bet there's some screenshots of warriors with healers going like 50-0 or better

Edit: One thing I noticed too is that most of you guys have like no objectives completed in your screenshots. I actually got the "Arathi Basin All-Star" and "Overly Defensive" achievements when I went 38-0.
    Last edited by gobtol; 2011-05-30 at 03:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva
    The fact remains that you FUCKING FAIL.

close to no fucking keybinds, and owning every1 in the face... It would be so fucking strange if you weren't a frost mage (leveling my own atm, muhahaha >)

56-0 in AV
    42-0 in AB in less than 20minutes
    and 83-6 in AV once as well. Got some pics of some nice stats somewheer but cba looking for them.

Quote Originally Posted by keule View Post
    close to no fucking keybinds, and owning every1 in the face... It would be so fucking strange if you weren't a frost mage (leveling my own atm, muhahaha >)
    I have all the keybinds I need in a fight You'll soon experience that it's not as easy to play mage as everyone thinks Also, here's another one..

Pain is weakness leaving your body. Never give up.

A level 80, merciless-steamroll defense followed by a deliberate full-team GY-camp for all 10 minutes on offense.

Starfall yay.

10+ Year Old Account
    My best was back when Ret was OP as shit in patch 3.1. I went around owning everyone on my Ret. My record was 57 KBs 0 losses with no one healing me or helping me in any way.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

LOL @ some of these - post at max level or it didn't happen.

imageshack.us/f/19/bghighscore .jpg
    a decent turtle AV earlier this month

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do not have a pic of it, but according to the add on I have, I did 7,856,538 healing in an AV today that lasted 48 minutes. I love me some AV! I know I have done more in some back in Wrath, but I rarely take screenies of those

I only heal BGs, so my damage is null and void =(
    I love you forever and ever and then some times two

Deleted
    Managed to get 4million overall damage as a 73 warlock in AV about 3 weeks ago. Seed of Corruption on groups of horde is crazy mode.

Deleted
    in Isle of conq on my 78 lock i got something like 43-1, the siege engine is soooooo OP at that lvl

there was 2 fire mages that i kept meeting in bgs at the same level, and they were both getting 20+ - 0 each game they were completely cata geared at 78/79 and were hitting like 5k scorches and living bomb was doing 3k a tick (most on my team had 15k health)
    Last edited by mmocef2fdcc82b; 2011-05-30 at 11:53 PM.