Thread: Silent Hill?

Silent Hill?

Silent Hill Downpour is the next incoming installment in the franchise. Will it be good? Silent Hill has been a wayward franchise for some time now.

Well.....heres what I mean below.

SH1 - Classic.
    SH2 - Classic.
    SH3 - Great.
    SH4 - Bad.
    SH0 - Meh.
    SH5 - Atrocious.
    Silent Hill Wii: Bad.

So will this one take SH back to its root? Or just plague the franchise even more?

Deleted
    Let's hope it will be good... is it going to be for pc?

No, its a console game.

I hope its good the room was the last one i played it was so stupid you had to have some sword to kill those things and there was only a couple in the game gah i was so frustrated with it. But love the franchise otherwise

---------- Post added 2011-06-05 at 09:07 AM ----------

and to correct salandrin

Silent Hill: Downpour
    Main article: Silent Hill: Downpour

An upcoming eighth installment in the series, titled Silent Hill: Downpour, was announced in April 2010.[7] It is currently under post-production by Vatra Games and will be released for the PS3, the Xbox 360 and Microsoft Windows[8] in late 2011. The plot follows player character Murphy Pendleton, a prisoner who is stranded in the town of Silent Hill after the prison transport vehicle he is being transported with careens off a road. The game's events take place in the southeastern region of Silent Hill, which has never been explored in previous games in the series, and the plot will be unrelated to previous installments.

So ya it will be a pc game as well
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM