Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Imagine the person above you!

type something about the poster above you (or below you? 0.o). Describe how they might look, act or be in real life.

Probably not much to be said about me.. so do your worst? :P
    Last edited by Gindry; 2011-06-01 at 11:02 PM.

Deleted
    The poster above me is AMAZING as according to there Profile they were born january 1st 2010 , and as such are a testament to the intelligence of the Youth of today and the aptitude they display for modern technology

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    The person above me is probably a pretty scary person. With a huge mole on his face.

He tried to take a picture of his cat for his avatar, but then the cat saw the mole and got scared.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    The person above me is probably a pretty scary person. With a huge mole on his face.

He tried to take a picture of his cat for his avatar, but then the cat saw the mole and got scared.

A drunken Scandinavian. That's just going off the name.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

The person above me looks like a rocker but wants to look like an anime character.

10+ Year Old Account
    The person above me has only 38 posts in over a year and a half. So I'm guessing he has no fingers, and therefore types with his nose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Disenchanted View Post
    The person above me has only 38 posts in over a year and a half. So I'm guessing he has no fingers, and therefore types with his nose.
    This poster is a 20something male from California. He's a tad scrawny, but wishes he was a rough, strong cowboy. Likes things from Texas. Also has a pretty decent sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    This poster is a 20something male from California. He's a tad scrawny, but wishes he was a rough, strong cowboy. Likes things from Texas. Also has a pretty decent sense of humor.
    Well, I'd say this guy is a smart man, but very lonely. So used to rejection, it's become like the air he breathes,
    which is all the more sad, because he's got so much to give... Emotionally, spiritually, sexually.
    Especially sexually.

He is ripe, smoldering and willing to try anything.

Quote Originally Posted by A Forum Troll View Post
    Well, I'd say this guy is a smart man, but very lonely. So used to rejection, it's become like the air he breathes,
    which is all the more sad, because he's got so much to give... Emotionally, spiritually, sexually.
    Especially sexually.

He is ripe, smoldering and willing to try anything.
    Going off of a hunch, this gent is a forum troll... and apparently fairly insightful in terms of the inner workings of other people.

Also, he's an aligator with a tophat.

Someone who belizes in mythical things!

Deleted
    The guy above me is a likely (late?) teenage Bleach fan. Possibly cosplays as Kurosaki Ichigo, so I imagine him having blonde or red hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Lihonessa View Post
    The guy above me is a likely (late?) teenage Bleach fan. Possibly cosplays as Kurosaki Ichigo, so I imagine him having blonde or red hair.
    First part was right but i have black hair and look nothing like him :C
    But yes i am in my lateish teens

The person above me is tall burnette. She has a great body, not skinny, but not too thick either. She has a really pretty face, one that most people would say was cute (girl next door sorta thing). Small tits (but still there) and a great ass, perfectly complemented by a nice smile.

wait... I'm imagining someone I want under me

The person above me is probably some 17 year old highschool kid. Either really skinny or really fat... don't know which. He's probably pretty pale with poster of some punk rock bands hanging on with wall... You know the ones covered in black with angel wings and similar dark border line emo stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    The person above me is a 30 year old electrician who only recently got back into the job market and is feeling stressed because he finds it hard to balance work and WoW. He probably has a goatee and some tattoos.

Nope , 21 and working full time since a year and half I do find it stressing to balance work and work

The one below me:

A person who play wow way too much and has a e-crush over some girl in the game and his mom pay for his wow sub.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeXan View Post
    Nope , 21 and working full time since a year and half I do find it stressing to balance work and work

The one below me:

A person who play wow way too much and has a e-crush over some girl in the game and his mom pay for his wow sub.
    But you weren't above me! I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Freehoof View Post
    But you weren't above me! I'm confused.
    And there's no one below him yet... wtf?

10+ Year Old Account
    The person above me has a secret yet unadulterated love of goat's milk cheese, and often smells of ozone.

Statistically speaking, probably a little overweight, not gay, highschool education, and less than 10 sexual partners which results in him actually caring about people still. Statistically speaking, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

person above me loves unicorns,jesus, and white suits. probably a young person still in college that loves the coast and raptors in duke nukem costumes...