mages, just unbelievable

title says it. mages have high damage, great cc, and endless roots. blizz needs to do something and to stop fucking over melee. they are the ONLY class thats crits every single moment in battle and dont have complete DR with their nova's. sure it can go down to like 2 or 3 secs, but after a few more secs, it goes right back up. blizz needs to start nerfing that things that need it and stop being damn idiots with their own creation.

I dont care what you guys say. No, i do think they should have mobility, and honestly, i think their damage is fine right now, i dont really care about that, but just seeing how blizz just loves to fuck over melee just cause ONE class to endless roots them, its just rediculous.

post w/e you want as responses, i dont give a crap how you plan to defend them when they need to be dealt with.

Your avatar and post go hand in hand.

Deleted
    lol.. Im betting your a warrior.

No, i do think they should have mobility

Just screams QQ IM A WARRIOR AND THEY BLINK!!"#!#

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't start threads whining about any class, but especially mages, unless you have something new to contribute to the conversation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE